Babies: 9 - 12 Months

what kind of jacket/coat are you using in place of puffy winter coat in carseat?

LLbean fleece?  parka?  windbreaker?  rain slicker?

seriously....what are you using?

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash

Re: what kind of jacket/coat are you using in place of puffy winter coat in carseat?

• We have this for everyday use from Children's Place

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagelindylogana:

We have this for everyday use from Children's Place

Same!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a poofy jacket for Liam but also have three blankets in the car for him when we get him in there. It is just too cold here to not have him in a jacket for the in between.

Shoes are my real problem. I have snow boots for him but they are huge!

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • A couple of handy sewing friends of mine have made pnchos our of fleece or flannel with a zipper in the front. The back of the poncho goes up and over the back of the seat, then once babe is buckled in, they zip them up and babe stays safe and warm!
  • I bought Georgia a coat from babyGap last season....

It's lined with polar fleece, so I know it's warm....but isn't puffy at all.

I also have the down filled Columbia snowsuit....it's puffy, but it compresses really easily in the car seat.

• We do a hoodie for everyday, but when the temp drops we do a hoodie with a puffer vest!! The vest are thinner!
    I support fellow bumpie's Etsy site. Check it out! wpaperco.etsy.com

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • My LO is still in the infant carrier, so we're still using a fall jacket and hat, with a blanket over him.  We never got a big puffy coat for DS1, but we might for in and out of the car for DS2 depending on when he grows out of the infant carrier. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • We wrap her in a blanket which works out well here because it doesn't really get too cold in Western Washington
    Big Sisters 2/10 & 12/11
    Little Brother 3/1/18
  • imagestaceyanseeuw:
    A couple of handy sewing friends of mine have made pnchos our of fleece or flannel with a zipper in the front. The back of the poncho goes up and over the back of the seat, then once babe is buckled in, they zip them up and babe stays safe and warm!

This sounds great, do they sell them? 

Big Sisters 2/10 & 12/11
    Little Brother 3/1/18
  • We use a hooded sweatshirt, hat and blanket out to the car, then buckle him in and cover him with the blanket.

I saw on another board yesterday that the JJ Cole BundleMe that I used for the infant seat is also available in a toddler version that fits the convertible car seat as well as the stroller. I am not sure where they sell them, but the JJ Cole website had them for about $50. https://jjcolecollections.com/original-bundleme

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"