Upstate NY Babies
Options

At what age?

At what age can LO start telling you where they are hurting or don't feel good??
imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: At what age?

• Options
    Rosie's 2.5 and still can't tell me consistently.  She had an ear infection last week, and she said one thing about her ears not feeling good, but then when you would ask her if her ears hurt she would say no. 
  • Options
    When Justin is hurt he will tell me where on his body ("help! Justin eye!" or "help! Justin finger!") but as far as not feeling well, I still just have to watch for him to be a crab.
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

last week was our first opportunity with internal pain, she had her first little tummy bug and said "belly ache" every once in a while until she threw up about 2 hours later.  She did it consistently each time before she got sick, even from sleep in the middle of the night. 

• Options
    Since about 22mos DS has been coming to meet with the offending body part and telling me he has an "ouchie" and asking for a kiss at said spot. He also doesn't really localize internal/visceral pain very well yet.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Justin will be 2 1/2 next week and just started telling me when things hurt.  However, it is not always clear what he's trying to tell me.
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"