Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Speaking Of Timing For Sex.....

My doctor recommended that MH and I have sex EOD on days 10-20 of my cycle which we have been doing but I'm starting to wonder if I should be expanding that gap or maybe doing EOD once my period ends.  When do you ladies normally start or have you had other recommendations from your doctors? Any input would be greatly appreciated and Thanks!

Re: Speaking Of Timing For Sex.....

• Options
    I usually O between CD11-13, so we start every day sex on about  CD7-14.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Are you charting your temps? If not, you can't be positive that you actually O during that time. What is the timing your Dr. recommended based on? It sounds to me like she's assuming you O during that time, but again, unless you're charting your temps, you can't know for sure that's the case.

I would recommend signing up for Fertility Friend (you can click on my ticker to sign up) and read the courses to find out about temping and charting. It's very simple, and the only way to know for sure if/when you O.

You'd want to time sex around the time of O, so if you O on day 17, you'd want to EOD or maybe ED from day 14-18 or so.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have sex EOD until I get a positive OPK and have sex that day/night and the following (per dr's orders).  I continue to do it EOD until I see a clear thermal shift.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks for the help on this everyone! I have FF and started charting and temping and am really wanting to buckle down on it so I can see ovulation based on temping rather than just using the OPK's.  Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"