Success after IF

Weaning hormone wackiness?

I know I have heard you girls talk about the hormonal crazies that go along with weaning...but I'm wondering...did that start while you were in the process of weaning or after you'd weaned?

I've been a mess the last few days...and since we are in the process of weaning (very, very slowly), I'm wondering if that is to blame...

What was your experience like?

TIA!

Re: Weaning hormone wackiness?

• I was an EPer so it may not be the same.  But I started to slow down at 6 months and was almost instantly hit with horrible PPD.  I finished completely at 8 months and about 8wks after being done my body went into crazy "OMG I am pg mode" after that "swing" things were normal.

Good luck!

Health&Fitness Blog imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Our IVF miracles!
  • I'm slowly weaning from pumping and have been having all kinds of mood swings.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine started as soon as I began to wean and lasted until about five weeks after I was completely done nursing. Hugs to you...that was the hardest few weeks of my life...I thought I was losing my mind.

• Definitely during the weaning, not after. As soon as I started dropping pumping sessions, I started having mood swings. I was a mess!

After 20 months, 3 Clomid cycles and 4 IUI cycles, IVF #1 with ICSI = BFP!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I went through what I like to call post weaning depression while quiting the pump. It was through weaning and up to like 2 weeks after..

I don't even want to imagine what I will go through when I actually wean :(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"