Toddlers: 24 Months+

Animal Baby Magazines

Has anyone else had a subscription to these?  The National Wildlife Federation publishes them and they are AWESOME.  MIL got one for DS when he was born, but he has just really gotten into them in the past 6 months or so (since he turned 2).  I saved all the back issues, and they are ALL he wants to read for stories now.  Just curious because I never would have heard of them if MIL hadn't ordered them.

Re: Animal Baby Magazines

• yeah, my mom has been getting them for DS for the past year....she just renewed our subscription.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes! DS loves these. He thinks it's great to get mail and then he loves reading them with us.
  • Loading the player...
  • lol.  Maybe it is a "grandma" thing.
  • ya... I got DD1 a subscription for her 2nd b-day and have yet to see a magazine. She'll be 3 this Feb! And yes, I contacted them twice about it. Hrmph.
    CP 3/07
    BFP 5/07 - Kylie born 2/08.       BPF 2/09 - Alexandra born 10/09.
    TTC since 8/13 - diagnosed difficulty conceiving due to LP defect. Took vitamin B and Vitex Berry to help lengthen.
    BFP 2/14 - Missed M/C found at 8.5 weeks. D&C at 9w2d. Partial Molar Pregnancy.
    BFP 11/14
  • My sister got DD a subscription for her 2nd birthday. She loves it!
  • We get them, too. For the longest DD didn't care one bit, but now she loves them!
  • Yes, my grandparent's bought it for my daughter and then our friend's also got her a subscription, so she has like 2 years now.  My daughter doesn't really care for them yet.  She may look through the book once, but for the most part they are just on her bookshelf. 

girls photo zvczv.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"