Pregnant after IF

Ugh, I just feel BAD

I wish I could quit work TODAY.

I left home at 6:30 am.  Got back at 5:30.  

So sore and uncomfortable that I just want to lay down.  Contractions freaking me out, as usual.

I tried to take a bath to float my belly in the water a bit, but it's officially too big to fit in the water anymore.  I need a deeper bathtub.

I REALLY want to make it to mid-January (32 weeks.) It would simplify many many things.  But I'm not sure my body's going to hang in there. 

I might not even make it to watch Glee tonight, and this is AFTER going to bed at 6:30pm yesterday!

Re: Ugh, I just feel BAD

• (((huge hugs)))  I hope you get some relief soon!  (But not by the babies coming early!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry that you're so uncomfortable, the ONLY way I'm surviving is that I'm working from home and even that's exhausting.  

My tub is too small too :-(   I hope you can get some rest and are feeling better soon.  

• Loading the player...
  • Hope you feel better soon.
    TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Maybe your doc can write you out sooner rather than later? Either way, I hope you get some relief soon!
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry hon. I know how exhausted I am after a day of teaching, and i am only carrying one baby! 

(((((hugs))))) 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • That must be tough!  I work at a desk so I can't even imagine teaching all day.  Hang in there! ((HUGS))
    After 3 years, 3 losses, and 3 IVF's, our little girls have arrived! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Zoo
  • You poor thing.  I can't imagine working for 11 hrs while PG with twins.  You are almost to 32 weeks, I hope you can make it.

TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
  • I give you tons of credit for working such long days...on your feet!  Teaching is no easy task when not PG!!!  I hope you get to rest tonight and feel a little better tomorrow. 
  • School you need to slow DOWN girl. Can you drop to part time at work or get your OB to pull you out?
  • imagenikinikinine:
    School you need to slow DOWN girl. Can you drop to part time at work or get your OB to pull you out?

I know, but I don't know how :(  We can't really afford for me to stop working right now.  I have contractions out the ying yang, but my cervix is still holding strong, so nobody is worried.

The might pull me out, but I feel dumb doing that when work is just making me uncomfortable and miserable but doesn't seem to be doing any harm.

Part time isn't an option.  I am trying to use some of my sick time, but it's hard to do that more than every other week or so (missing a day is generally as much work as just going.)

• feel better!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

• You should check again about getting out of work.  The problem is that your cervix could change quickly, or the contractions could become productive at any point... and you are not far along enough to have those babies!  Even 32 weeks is early.  Please take care of yourself-- no job is so important that your babies' future health should be a lower priority.
  • imageBeccaLandes:
    You should check again about getting out of work.  The problem is that your cervix could change quickly, or the contractions could become productive at any point... and you are not far along enough to have those babies!  Even 32 weeks is early.  Please take care of yourself-- no job is so important that your babies' future health should be a lower priority.

I think they'd write me out if I asked (well, maybe.)  But "feeling bad" doesn't seem like a reason to quit, KWIM?  When everything else is looking great?  My cervix is 5+cm with no signs of changing.  FFN negative.  

I have 2.5 weeks until Winter Break, then 2 weeks off.  Making it until then is my first goal. Then 2w1d after break would be ideal. 

• I hope things get easier for you!  ((Hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"