December 2010 Moms

Due 12/3ish: who else is still around?

I'm due Friday and no signs of anything yet. I'm anxiously up late doing things but not really getting far on anything! Still working through this week...not sure what to do next week if Baby hasn't arrived yet. My next appt is Monday if I don't have the baby first.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Due 12/3ish: who else is still around?

• I was also due Friday, but scheduled a C yesterday based on baby's size.  Dr did say that if I were to wait, it'd probably be another couple of weeks as the baby isn't even engaged in the slightest and I'm still tight as a drum.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm due on the 6th....and still here. I missed my appt last week due to weather, but have my next tomorrow. Here's to hoping for some progress (even though I know it doesn't mean much).
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm due the 8th and I'm like soft and a fingertip. Hopefully my appt tomorrow will show some progress!

Good luck!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm due 12/2 and still here, barely. I'm so open you could probably hold a conversation with LO. I'm surprised I don't hear her crying.
  • I am due the 8th and am 1cm, cervix is still pretty thick. Been having some pretty odd cramps though tonight, probably from the exam.
    photo 6aecdc21-d010-4990-8b8b-da468f75ece3_zps38a4dec0.jpgphoto 8c7926e4-3191-4d9f-8e13-2ba2d4b7296f_zps45188ab0.jpg
              Connor - 12/15/10                                     Abby - EDD 11/29/13
    Lilypie - (bLG7)
  • I have always been a Dec board lurker, but I am still here. I was a Nov 25th EDD. Still sitting here... twiddling my thumbs. Sending "On time" labor dust your way :) 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagejrew2u:
    I have always been a Dec board lurker, but I am still here. I was a Nov 25th EDD. Still sitting here... twiddling my thumbs. Sending "On time" labor dust your way :) 
    Oh I can't imagine how anxious you must be! I hope LO comes very very soon! I'm due Saturday the 4th. After my visit yesterday (Tues) I have appointments for next week- for Monday and ultrasound for Friday to schedule an induction if necessary. I had crippling pain at my cervix for an hour at bed time when I finally fell asleep. I wish I knew what it meant. For now I delude myself thinking that LO is tying to muscle his way out and will figure it out very soon.
  • I am due the 3rd as well. Was 1cm and 50%effaced on Monday. Next appt is Friday. I've been up since 3 am with cramping every 10 minutes but it's starting to space out unfortunately. The waiting is so hard!!
  • Due 12/3....at appt. last Wed I was 1.5 to 2cm and 50% effaced. My next appt. is tomorrow. If she is not here by 12/8 then I will be induced that evening. I really want her to come on her own by then. We have tried lots of sex...I am still working...I just don't know what is gonna make this baby be ready to be born!

• I'm due 12/4, I've been 1cm for a couple of weeks.  I think I'll be late, my family has a long history of everyone being late.  I have an OB appt today, maybe she'll tell me something different (but I kind of doubt it).  I've had a few strong BH over the past week or so, and every time they come on I get really excited, but then instead of getting longer, stronger, or closer together, they just get weaker and go away :(.

I really don't want to get induced, so I think my drop dead induction date is around 12/18, so I might be here for a while.

• imageLovesMM:
    I'm due 12/2 and still here, barely. I'm so open you could probably hold a conversation with LO. I'm surprised I don't hear her crying.

Now THAT is a visual Wink

• I'm due 12/5 and showing no signs of anything happening soon!  I thought for sure I was going to be late with my DD, but she ended up coming all of a sudden 3 days early with me having no early signs at all.  I hope she comes by this weekend b/c I do not want to have to go back to work next week.
  • imagelilmgirl:

imageLovesMM:
    I'm due 12/2 and still here, barely. I'm so open you could probably hold a conversation with LO. I'm surprised I don't hear her crying.

Could you see me sticking a pacifier up my hooha to get her to be quiet. 

Breastfeeding would be a circus act!!

• imageLovesMM:
    imagelilmgirl:

imageLovesMM:

Could you see me sticking a pacifier up my hooha to get her to be quiet. 

Breastfeeding would be a circus act!!

OMG! That's hysterical! Made me crack up and then forced me to explain what was so funny to DH...thanks a lot!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm due Friday and still here.

No "movement" (I've been 1cm/70% for the last 4 weeks) but I had a rip-roaring migraine last night that I am hoping is a sign there are hormonal shifts happening that mean I'm going into labor soon.

I WAS having contractions - legit contractions, not B-H - last night as I went to bed but they seem to have gone away.  Prodomal labor? Who knows.

I am pleased to have made it to December though!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"