1st Trimester
Options

Intelli-gender?

https://www.intelligender.com/home.html

Hi ladies - I was at the drug store today and noticed this. I have never seen this before. Anybody have any reviews or experiences using this? I just don't see how it could be accurate so early, but who knows.

Re: Intelli-gender?

• Options

There is nothing in your urine that can tell you anything about your child's DNA.

Let me save you the $30. It has a 50% chance of being right.

• Options
    imageambrandau2:

There is nothing in your urine that can tell you anything about your child's DNA.

Let me save you the $30. It has a 50% chance of being right.

This.

If you don't believe it, ask your doctor. They will tell you the same thing, nothing in your urine to indicate gender of the baby. Do it for fun if you want to but keep in mind, only a 50% chance of being right.  

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Take the money you might spend on that and buy a uni-sex baby outfit instead.  It'll be better spent. 
  • Options
    I figured as much. Thanks.
  • Options

imagelrachelle80:
    You could pee on $30 cash and get an equally accurate result.

LMAO

Me: 32  H: 34
    DS #1: 8/10/11,  DS #2: 10/13/14
    TTC #3 since October 2017

• Options
    We bought one and took it for Kicks and giggles!   I have wasted $30 in worse ways!  It is a for fun thing.
  • Options
    We bought on for fun just cause my husband saw it and wanted to try it....anyways it said boy - We are having a little girl!!! It was fun at 12 weeks to see what it said...but in general pay someone else 30 dollars to guess. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"