Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Hey everyone - intro and kinda funny story

Hi ladies, I wanted to introduce myself. My husband and I are just starting TTC. Of course I just got my first + OPK like 20 minutes ago and he's traveling for work for two weeks!! Grr..You think I still have a chance from our last romp Saturday afternoon?? Yeah, probably not.

Anyway, I saw a post on Preseed and I thought I'd tell you something kind of funny. Brilliant me thought Target might carry it. I saw something that said they keep it behind the counter at the pharmacy. Why they would do that, I do not know..lol. Anyways, I asked the lady working there if they carried it and she looked at me like she didn't know what I was talking about. Then she was like, "Oh, that's lip balm, right?" LOL. While I started explaining to her what it was, my husband BOLTED and all I could do was stand there pointing to the lubes and blushing and stuttering. Oye! I was so embarrassed.

Re: Hey everyone - intro and kinda funny story

• Options
    Welcome and GL! That is funny about the Lip Balm and my DH would probably run away too! Although he was skeptical about the Preseed the first time we used it he now loves it....try CVS they seem to have it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL, that is too funny! Welcome & good luck!
  • Options
    That's hysterical! ?Welcome to the board
    TTC #1 since 09/10
    Me: 32 DH: 34
    5/17/11 SA- count 38 mil, low motility, traces of white blood cells (2 weeks antibiotics)
    6/16/11 SA- count 23 mil, low motility, referred to urologist
    dx varicocele
    DH ultrasound
    6/27/11 SA- count 101 mil, 36% motility, 5% morphology
    IUI #1 50 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 7/27/11 & 7/28/11 = BFN
    IUI #2 100 mg Clomid: Back -2- back: 8/25/11 & 8/26/11= BFN
    IVF #1(Ganirelix, Follistim, Menopur) ER 11/16/11,ET 11/21/11= BFP 11/29
    P/SAIF Welcome
    Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

HAHAHAA! That's priceless!

Welcome and GL!

Married & TTC #1 since 8/28/10 BFP #1 10/25/10 - EDD 7/5/11 -M/C 11/10/10 BFP #2 12/16/10 - EDD 8/26/11 - BORN 8/10/11 Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is too funny! Welcome and good luck to you. I'd be with your DH scooting out of there. Lol
  • Options

Well that's a great way to start your TTC journey Smile

Welcome and GL to you!

My Heart!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

How funny! And welcome!

Little Slick
    Born 6.26.10
    Forever a Family 11.26.12
  • Options
    Too funny :) Welcome and Good luck!
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!

**TTC since 10/2009** **BFP 4/15/12- Dx Molar Pregnancy- Surgery 5/15/12 & 5/22/12** **BFP 1/23/14- 1st Beta (1/24/14) 171 2nd Beta (1/28/14) 860** Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

That is so funny! 

Welcome & good luck! 

Even miracles take a little time - Cinderella

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Welcome!! Lip balm, huh? I'm curious as to what in the name PreSeed would make one think it's Lip Balm?? Maybe there's a secondary use we don't know about? Stick out tongue

Good luck! Hope your stay is short and sweet!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to the board. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"