February 2011 Moms

Non-clicky poll: weight gain

I know we come back to this subject a lot, but I'm always curious to see how I'm doing in comparison to you other fine ladies. So far I'm up 19 lbs as of this morning (30w5d), and I'm pretty sure I've gained about 3 of those pounds since Thanksgiving. Embarrassed How's everyone else doing?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Non-clicky poll: weight gain

• 18-19lbs as of today (29w5d).
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • as of Saturday (27 w), I was up 15 lb.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • At my appointment on Wed I was up 13 lbs...but I'm pretty sure I've gained 3-5 since Thanksgiving too, according to my sister's scale.  Of course now is when I start 2 week appts, so the quick weight gain will be obvious!  Oops.
    A possibility was born the day you were born and will live as long as you live.
    CafeMom Tickers .............................. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • 8lbs as of  last week
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I told my dr not to tell me how much weight i've gained only if it's in the acceptable range.  i don't want to obsess about it.
  • I'm up 17 pounds as of this morning at 30w2d. This is how much my mom gained with me total!
  • 21 lbs, and I'm 30w2d.  I'm pretty sure 2-3 lbs of that is pumpkin pie related.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • 21 lbs at 28w2d.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • I'm up almost 30lbs!  My OB wants me to gain 15-20 more so I'm on track for twins.  I hate the number but I don't know where its going other than my belly so I'm not too upset about it.
    BFP 4/22/09, Missed M/C on 6/9, D & C on 6/11 @ 11wks- trisomy 16 BFP 11/19/09 -CP 11/23/09 BFP 1/16/2010- m/c 1/29/2010, low progesterone BFP 6/13/2010 = twins!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers</a
  • 20 as of today. ugh! But I am doing way better than I did with DD so I am happy with that. lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 6 pounds, but I'm still throwing up, so that probably has a lot to do with it.  At least I'm measuring right.
  • I'm up 12 lbs as of yesterday and it seems to be entirely in my belly.  I feel huge.  I can't believe I've got 3 more mths of growing left.  Scary!
    dx PCOS on Metformin
    LO#1 - 19 cycles, 3 IUIs, 1 m/c, gonal-f, ganirelix, ovidrel, progesterone
    Totally worth the wait!
    Getting ready for #2
    Back on Met, PCOS diet, prepping for treatments 1/12

Good luck to the wonderful ladies of 3T
    Always cheering on my girls Gymnst1013 & MrsJohns
    My Chart / Info for Newbies
  • 30 weeks 5 days, and I am up 23 lbs.  My total goal was 25-30 lbs, looks like that will not happen :)
  • 24 pounds. But I only feel like I've gained 15!
  • Wow!  I've gained a lot compared to most of you.  23lbs as of last Wednesday...at 28wks4days.  My midwife is not concerned about my weight gain, but I'm a little nervous for how much more I'll gain!!  I'm thinking I'll reach the very top of my recommended amount, if not more. 
  • 16lbs so far. I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow. 
  • I had gained 20lbs at 25 weeks. Definitely more than I wanted, but I was a little small to start and I ended up gaining 40 lbs with dd, so I am not too surprised. Luckily, with her, it came off quickly. I am hoping it comes off easily again!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Up 15 lbs at 29 wks 5 dys... :)
  • I am up about 20 if I count where I started.  However I am ALL belly and boobs.  So I am pretty content with that.  I don't appear to be getting wider and I can still where my wedding ring.

• two weeks ago, I was up 13lbs. I go to the Dr today, so we'll see what I gained over Thanksgiving....
  • 19 lbs as of 25w
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • 30 weeks today and up about 20lbs, but I also only feel like I have gained about 15. 
  • I'd gained 9 lbs at my 22 week appt, and then had gained a total of 20 at 27 weeks!  I was SHOCKED.  Pretty sure my doctor's scale is wrong...  ;)

• Up 19 lbs at 30w1d.

I gained nothing until 20 weeks and then started gaining very quickly. I feel like I exploded between weeks 24 and 28.

• As of a few weeks ago I was up about 15-17pounds or something around that.
  • as of my last apt 2wks ago, I was only up 6lbs. I've been chowing down on the desserts leftover from Turkey day so I am pretty sure my doc will be happy when I go in on the 21st.
  • 17 lbs. I'm petite and am huge right now. People have asked if I'm carrying twins, or they assume I'm ready to give birth any day now.

I gained about 24 lbs with DD 1, and I'm hoping to gain about the same, or less this time around.

DD1
  • I have gained 25 pounds - half of it in the last month alone.  My doctor says that she's not worried and that I'm still on track to gain about 35 total.  She said that she's looking at total weight gain, not on a week to week or month to month basis and as long as I'm not gaining 12 pounds every month she's not concerned.  If we go a little over the 35 pound range who cares?!  I know people who have gained 65 and lost it all within no time.
    IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am up 13 lbs total from my pre-pregnancy weight. I did lose almost 10 lbs around the start of my 2nd tri from throwing up so much though!
  • Yesterday I was up 10 lbs, though last Monday it was 14. I've been going weekly since my new OB wants to monitor my BP closer than my last one and the weekly weigh-ins are messing with my head!

I'm trying for 25 overall so I'm happy it's not out of control yet. 

Married since 09.06.08
    2012 Book Challenge: 20 of 50
    Sophia Leigh has arrived! 02.09.11
  • Over 30... whoops. Oh well, that is what diet and exercise are for come February.
  • I was up roughly 15 lbs about 3 days ago so I would imagine it would be around there still. I think I am a little behind on gaining weight though since I was apparently considered underweight to begin with and they want me to gain more than average. We will see if I get a talking to or not on Thursday.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 25 pounds as of 28 weeks. I'm not happy about it but there's nothing I can do now. As long as our little man is healthy, that is all that matters to me!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#4 1/19/13 ~ due 10/2/13 ~ hoping for our rainbow baby!
    BFP#3 8/14/12 ~ missed m/c ~ D&C 9/25/12 at 10w1d
    Hannah-10/25/08
  • As of yesterday 21 lbs.. I gained 6 lbs from last weeks doc. apt.. :( .. I'm now 30w2d.. 
  • I went to the doctor today and I'm up 18lbs at 28wks 4days.  Amazingly, I hadn't gained any weight since my last appointment.  Not sure how that happened since I gorged myself over Thanksgiving break, but I'll take it.
    imageBabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So far i've gained about 10-12 lbs. 

• Up 21 lbs as of today.  I blame Thanksgiving desserts for the last couple of lbs...
  • I just got into the positive at my last appointment. I'm finally up 1 1/2 lbs (I was down about 15 at one point)

::runs and dodges thrown projectiles::

• 19 lbs as of Monday...I am not worried at this point and the doctor really hasn't said anything about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"