June 2011 Moms
Options

Headaches?

Is anyone else experiencing SEVERE headaches? I do not have a history of migraines, but at least twice a week, I get splitting headaches...so bad that they've actually made me vomit. They checked my blood pressure to be sure it wasn't that, and it isn't. My BP is normal. I haven't been able to associate it with any particular foods, either. Any input/suggestions/advice would be so greatly appreciated!

Re: Headaches?

• Options
    I had them for about 2 weeks. Ask your OB for an RX for "Esgic" it's safe and helps a lot. Mine are finally gone. =)
  • Options

I have been getting them in the past couple weeks. I get them at night and they are terrible! I literally have to lay on the couch...TV can't be loud...all lights off...pillow over my head :(

I hate it! I hope you are feeling better soon! I will do a healing dance for the two of us!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Yup, very normal. They should subside after the 1st Trim.

Your best bet is to have a little caffeine (half a cup of coffee perhaps). This helps immensely ;-) 

• Options
    I got them pretty badly around now for a couple weeks during my last pregnancy...I hope they don't happen this time around!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have had them too. I was given tylenol with codine (like a kids RX) which I was told was safe. I only took it once one night cause I was in intense pain with tears and everything! I took that one night finally fell asleep and have not had one since! It's only been like a week but after having that headache for 3 days straight which seemed like an eternity, I felt great.
    ~Kelly Marie~ Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"