Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

I'm going to brag a bit.

I freaking love being a part time working mom. It is so great.

I usually leave work by 1pm every day, that gives me SEVEN whole hours with Simon! My house is presentable, and I'm even learning how to cook!!! 

Today I made my FIRST meat loaf and it was sooooo good! The only down side is that my hubby works 3-12 so I don't get to see him much during the week and I have no one to share this delicious meat loaf with (except Simon of course).

After 8pm I have the whole house to myself, I can crank the heat, eat cookies and Bump as shamelessly as I like, all while simultaneously cracking up at America's Funniest Videos. 

If only I could work up the courage to tackle the mountain of laundry that needs folding... Tongue Tied

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm going to brag a bit.

• Options
    OMFG when do you not brag?  How do you have so much time?  H is with your sister wives?
  • Options
    How awesome for you!!!  That's great.Big Smile
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagecrotchfruit:
    OMFG when do you not brag?  How do you have so much time?  H is with your sister wives?
    Hahahaha he wishes! He can hardly handle one wife. Wink
  • Options

SB! Don't listen to the douche above...

That's awesome that you're enjoying being part time so much!  I'm sure Simon loves seeing you more, too. 

If I was closer I'd be over for meatloaf in a flash! How'd you make it?? I need a new recipe.  

• Options
    imageMCMoo23:

That's awesome that you're enjoying being part time so much!  I'm sure Simon loves seeing you more, too. 

If I was closer I'd be over for meatloaf in a flash! How'd you make it?? I need a new recipe.  

Well, truth be told I just followed the instructions on the back of the Lipton Onion soup packet.

As far as the PP goes, I'm well aware of the fact that I'm a AW. I've accepted it and moved on. Big Smile

• Options
    Yes
    Asher Benjamin and Lola Aisling

Infertility
    PCOS, Progesterone Deficiency Disorder, Multiple Miscarriage
    Clomid, Metformin, Ovadril, PIO, P17 Iron/Platlet Tranfusion

My Spring Babies! 
    <3 Angel Baby   Elisabeth Adelle  April 2008 <3
    Asher Benjamin  April 2010
    Lola Aisling  May 2014
  • Options
    imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imageMCMoo23:

Well, truth be told I just followed the instructions on the back of the Lipton Onion soup packet.

As far as the PP goes, I'm well aware of the fact that I'm a AW. I've accepted it and moved on. Big Smile

LOL! That's the best meatloaf ever! I love lipton onion soup.  

• Options
    I so envy you right now!!!! Especially that part about alone time after 8pm...  DH is driving me insane tonight and Lela won't go to sleep.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMCMoo23:
    imagesleepingbeauty825:
    imageMCMoo23:

LOL! That's the best meatloaf ever! I love lipton onion soup.  

Lipton is amazing! Have you made the potatoes on the back of the box? They're very good.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

That's awesome SB! I'm glad that being PT has worked out so well for you :D

Learning to cook is so much fun! I've been learned a lot over the past few years, and chicken is my favorite thing to cook with. Also, a yummy recipe if you don't mind Bisquick is the Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie plus they have a ton of variations on it if you just look. Actually I think Bisquick is just something I love to cook with lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    This sounds heavenly. Relax and enjoy it. Definitely deserved!
  • Options
    That's great SB! I love working part time. It works out so well! But in january I am going full time. :( Good for the bank account, sad for me!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    M/C Dec 2010 - 5w5d Missing my sweet angel baby.
  • Options
    Now I HAVE to make meatloaf tonight with Lipton Onion soup mix. Yum! And what a perfect setup, working, loads of time with your baby, and time to yourself :) Awesome :)
  • Options

Your work/home situation sounds great! I'm slightly jealous. :) I'm working full-time and I'm fine with that, but I'd love a few more hours with DS everyday!

• Options

I'm extremely jealous!  Good for you, sb. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"