Trouble TTC

Any suggestions?

DH and I have been TTC going on 4 months. I have wacky periods, my cycles are between 22-25 days. We have been doing the whole counting 14 days after your period and have been trying a lot when we think it's time, and still no luck?..... I've never been on Birth Control, I had one Ovary Cyst about 6 years ago. We are just bumming because obviously we're not counting right or something. 

Re: Any suggestions?

• Are you charting? Taking your temps? Have you tried reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility. 

All of these things can help you identify your fertile window. GL! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The Trying to get Pregnant board might be a better place for you. In the long run...4 months really isn't very long. It can take a perfectly healthy couple up to a year to conceive. Good luck to you!
    Me 29 I DH 28
    Married in April 2007
    One Furbaby - Adorable Pitt Mix
    15 Months TTC....2nd Cycle of Letrozole - Success!
    Expecting our first two little miracles - Boy/Girl Twins! - EDD March 3, 2017
    High Risk Pregnancy - Type 1 Diabetic; Hypothyroidism; Di/Di Twin Pregnancy

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • I wouldn't worry. My doctor said a healthy couple can take up to 12 months without any need for further testing. She told me from days 10 to 20 to have sex every other day. No more because that lowers the sperm count. I found that with my cycle 15 to 25 is more likely to hit my ovulation, but everybody is different. Try to relax, being anxious doesn't help. We tried like crazy for 10 months and didn't get anywhere until I was sick and working tons and hardly had sex. Figure that out. We lost it, but I'm eager to start again.
  • This board (TROUBLE Trying to Conceive) is for women who have been diagnosed or are seeing an RE.  Moving on to IUI or medicated cycles or IVFs. Please try a different board...this is not the right place for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"