March 2011 Moms
Options

uncomfortable after eating

lately i have been getting soo uncomfortable after i eat.  like i get incredibly full off a small amount of food. anyone else.

Re: uncomfortable after eating

• Options
    Yup...this exactly!  I have the same issue and I always get heartburn and reflux now no matter what I eat....so, smaller meals it is :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I get horrible heartburn everytime I eat - it sucks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    me too!!! dont get me wrong I still have my days when I am just soo hungry all day, and totally over eat, but I have noticed that I get full way faster than I used too. It's funny because I was talking to one of my friends yesterday who thinks she might be pregnant and she was telling me how hungry she always is, and how she is eating so much more now... she asked if I was eating alot more food... but for me, it's been the opposite. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I get pretty miserable... but its not till like a half hour after I eat that I feel so full!  When I am eating I feel like I could just keep eating and never get full...but then about half hour later I am really regretting those last few bites!!!
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • Options

DH was joking the other night about how he's gotten the brunt of the pregnancy symptoms. (ie: weight gain, cravings, mood swings) because I'll cook dinner, none of which I really want anyway and I'll eat a little bit, and then shove the rest on his plate. 

I get full so fast, and I feel like my belly grows by inches when I eat.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Me too! I have been trying to eat smaller meals instead of typical 3 meals a day and that is helping. I am also taking Tums at night to help with the heartburn (which I seem to get when I lay down to go to sleep).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes yes! I think LO has taken up some of the space formerly occupied by stomach. And the heart burn... I now thoroughly enjoy burping, the only thing that provides relief!
    Baby Boy Born 3.15.11. 8lb 9oz, 21.75in. 6 month stats: 20lb 11oz (92%tile), 30.12in.(100%tile - who knew it went over 99th? Which means 100% of other 6 month olds are shorter than mine!)
  • Options
    I get sooo full after eating. And the heartburns are a killer!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    glad you posted this because this is EXACTLY how I feel.  I don't even eat that much but I feel HUGE and MiSERABLE after I eat :(  Heartburn here too :(  boo for us
  • Options

Yes, and apparently I have a terrible short-term memory, because I keep doing it. :)

It's always after dinner. I have a normal-sized dinner and feel like I ate a horse. My ribs ache, I'm so full, and my belly feels about four times larger. I literally couldn't move for a half hour after Thanksgiving dinner - I tried to get up at one point to help clear dishes and sat right back down, lol. So uncomfortable!

imagePregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageLovingStepMom:
    Yup...this exactly!  I have the same issue and I always get heartburn and reflux now no matter what I eat....so, smaller meals it is :)

This exactly...blah!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"