May 2011 Moms

Finally Introducing myself...

Hi Ladies,

I have been lurking/learning for weeks and want to come out and say hello.  We are expecting our first but I am over 35 I am a little paranoid.  My symptoms have been relatively mild and then nearly non existent for the past week, so I have went several rounds of wondering if everything okay in there. 

But after a good report from the CVS and a good check up today, I am going to try to breathe and start enjoying being pregnant! 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Finally Introducing myself...

• Congrats on a good CVS, and put your feet up, stay awhile....until May 2011! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome! And May 2011 and longer :P Because I'm sure we'll all have newborn stories/questions and more! Glad it was a good appt. Big Smile
    BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats!  I am 36 also and all has checked out ok so far.  We are still young!!
    image Liam Henry: 9/5/09 Emmeline Claire: 5/23/11
  • Congrats and Welcome.  This is a great board!
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • welcome!

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

• I'm in the same boat, just 'now' starting to enjoy being pregnant, instead of waiting for something terrible to happen.  I'm 38 and this is my second pregnancy (miscarried earlier this year).  I strongly recommend buying a fetal doppler to listen to the baby's heart beat whenever your 'not feeling pregnant', which is exactly how i've been feeling lately at 15 weeks-No symptoms whatsoever!  But as soon as your hear that little heart beating super fast, it gives you the best feeling of reassurance and happiness :)
  • welcome to the board.

congrats on good news from your CVS test.

do not let your age worry you. I am 39,,,, yep.... 

h & h 9 months!!! 

Anniversary

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"