Eco-Friendly Family
Options

7th Gen Update

Someone was asking about getting a rash from them.  I can't remember who.

Anyway, I have been noticing a bit of a rash on C when he is in them.  I contacted 7th gen about it.  Of course, they said they didn't change anything.  However, they are sending me coupons and vouchers for free packages in case it was a bad batch.   

47 months &
11 months

Re: 7th Gen Update

• Options
    That's good customer service! DS always gets a rash in disposables. It makes traveling inconvenient.
  • Options

imageblissfully_caffeinated:
    That's good customer service! DS always gets a rash in disposables. It makes traveling inconvenient.

C never did.  It has only been the last package or two.  That's why I thought it was odd.  But then someone else mentioned it so I knew I was imagining things lol 

47 months &
    11 months
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hmm... We used these on LO when she was a newborn while we were waiting for the rest of our stash to arrive and never had an issue. How disappointing! Hope they didn't pull a Pampers. 
  • Options
    Hmmm this makes me wonder because DS has had a rash on and off lately too. He's only in 7th gen at night though and I think his rash may be from either too much detergent residue in his CDs or too much fruit in his diet.  Why would you assume its the diapers instead of diet or other reasons?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageemathis2:
    Hmmm this makes me wonder because DS has had a rash on and off lately too. He's only in 7th gen at night though and I think his rash may be from either too much detergent residue in his CDs or too much fruit in his diet.  Why would you assume its the diapers instead of diet or other reasons?

We had used them on a short trip.  Also he clears right up in cloth. 

47 months &
    11 months
  • Options
    It is also different looking than when he has a food related rash.
    47 months &
    11 months
  • Options

imageluvlieK:
    It is also different looking than when he has a food related rash.

Oh gotcha.  Well hope he's better soon. I'm still assuming my little guy got his rash from the cloth diapers but its hard to tell.

• Options
    No probs here...We only use them very occasionally, but she's never had a rash from them. They're the only kind of sposies that don't make her break out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"