TTC After a Loss

UGHH (VS show mentioned)

As I feel like a lump of fat doodoo in my bla-ness, I am watching these drop dead gorgeous perfect bodied bombshells.. 

The only thing that makes me feel better is I know it takes an enormous team of people to make them this hot!

WAHHHH  

Re: UGHH (VS show mentioned)

• Turn off the TV and step away!  It makes me very angry - a Lane Bryant commercial was banned from airing b/c it had a plus size girl in her undies - but this VS show can be aired every year.

:::Stepping off soap box:::

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • Ha!! I have enough body issues without watching those ladies!!! Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • DH is watching it too.  I keep glancing over.  I like food way too much to even attempt those bodies.
  • Watching that show makes me want to shove cheeseburgers down those models throats. LOL. There is no way I could be that skinny. I like food wayyy too much for that.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
  • imagetlcW0714:

Ha!! I have enough body issues without watching those ladies!!! Stick out tongue

THIS!  

Natural m/c 12/24/09. IUI #1 BFN. IUI #2 Chemical. IUI #3 BFN. Diagnosis MFI. IVF #1 BFP. Adriana 4/11/12.
  •  UGH really their ribs and bones are sticking out . Their skin is nothing more than a sheath to cover their skeletons! Yet I am sooooo jealous!!! haa. GO FIGURE! But they are prob SO hungry.. and I just had some starbucks ice cream. oh yea.. oh yea! 
  • Yup...definitely more fake material than real there!
  • DH and I watched it. It's so depressing...makes me want to go eat some more. I have to admit I love the wings they design.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• imagela*bella*vita:
     UGH really their ribs and bones are sticking out . Their skin is nothing more than a sheath to cover their skeletons! Yet I am sooooo jealous!!! haa. GO FIGURE! But they are prob SO hungry.. and I just had some starbucks ice cream. oh yea.. oh yea! 

LOL!  I had a cinnamon roll again tonight.  Then I stepped on a scale and cried - sort of.  I'm heavier than I want to be, but I don't want to be a skeleton with a sheath of skin covering me.  Besides, the cinnamon roll tasted good.  Stick out tongue

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I can't even watch - it makes me want to eat 10 gallons of ice cream, which is obviously totally counterproductive lol
    * PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I refuse to watch that-It only makes me feel horrible comparing myself to their totally unrealistic bodies-but like you said-it takes a team of people to make themselves look that good and their only job to is keep their bodies that way-I always tell myself that if instead of sitting at a desk I had 8 hours a day to eat right and workout I could look that way too!

TTC since 5/2010
    DX with Diminished Ovarian Reserve - AMH of 1.1 - 7/2011; AMH of .42 8/2012
    BFP 9/1/10-M/C confirmed 9/8/10-Methotrexate 10/6/10
    IUI #1 (w/clomid)-9/5/11-BFN ; IUI #2 (w/clomid)-10/5/11 - BFP - 11/1/12-No sac seen; 11/2/11 and 11/9/11-Methotrexate 
    IVF #1- ER 2/2; ET 2/5;-Two 8 cell embryos transfered = BFFN
    Surprise BFP - 5/7/12
    U/S on 6/8/12 - H/B at 128 BPM; U/S on 6/14/12 @ 9wks-No H/B-D&C on 6/17/12
    IVF 2.0- ER 10/17; ET 10/20-One 12 cell, one 10 cell and one 8 cell embryo transfered
    BFP!   11/16/12 U/S- Two nuggets with perfect heartbeats! EDD 7/10/13

5/31/2013- My miracles arrived at 34w2d!  Welcome to the world Harper and Nolan!Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog- http://waitingonaangel.wordpress.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"