Success after IF
Options

Hey NJDCGirl-How is Andrew?

I haven't seen an update in a few days...how are you guys? 

I keep seeing his sweet little chubby cheeks in your siggy pic, and I wonder about him...spill the beans, Mama!!

Re: Hey NJDCGirl-How is Andrew?

• Options

He's doing great, thanks for asking.  Sorry I haven't updated, but I'm overtired and am amazed I get anything done in a day besides feed him, pump, and wash bottles and pump parts!  I can reply to posts, but writing my own takes effort that I don't have!

I think I'm still in a daze that he is actually home (one week today - woohoo!) but things are going really well.  He's going about 4 hours between feedings at nights, and DH and I are trading off feeds, so were getting some sleep.  For the most part, he's pretty laid back, and I am surprisingly not as nervous as I thought I'd be (knock wood!)  DH goes back to work next week, but my mom is coming down to help.

We had a nursing visit today to weigh and check vitals, and he weighed a wooping 8lbs, 13oz.  Moose is earning his nickname! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Love that he's doing so well!  Hard to imagine that he's still a newborn (adjusted age) since he's been around for so long!  He's so amazing!
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awesome news! Glad to hear he's doing well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

what a great update! that's awesome about his weight! What a cute little peanut!

So happy for you, you had a long tough road!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Awesome news!!

Moose!  I love that, lol...

• Options
    Love hearing updates on Andrew! Glad he's working toward fulfilling the MOOSE nickname!!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    he is getting so big, that is awesome!
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

awesome news! keep up the good work moose (and mama!)

:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

2 infertiles' journey to 2 pink lines (and a baby girl)
    "our IF story"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"