June 2011 Moms

I hate waiting

I hate that we have to wait a freaking month between every appointment. It's such a loooooooong time. Our next appointment is Friday and we'llhave another u/s and this week is going by really slow.
imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I hate waiting

• I hear ya. I just finally got to see/hear mine today and I'm a little over 12 weeks! Go back end of December but no more u/s until end of Jan at 20wks. FOREVER away!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We have to wait 6 weeks between appointments - and it's killing me!

This stupid OB doesn't do NT scans (thanks National Naval Hospital!  Way to be cutting edge!) and because of the holidays, I was seen at 8w and not again until about 14w.  Suck! 

I hate being one of those nervous nellies that worry for no good reason, but I'm a little scared that we'll go home and make our big announcement just to come back and find that we had a missed m/c  :( 

CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm tired of the waiting game too. I've only had one u/s and it was way back at 6w3d. My next one won't be until my 18 week appt. I was lucky to hear the heartbeat at my last appointment though. That was really just as neat to me as seeing the baby was. Smile
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • ugh...I agree! Waiting is THE worst!! I had an u/s at 6 weeks and had to wait until 13 weeks for another one. I had one appt in between but it was actually just a big waste of time because they did nothing, didnt even try to find the hb. Luckily I have my at home doppler. It is a lifesaver because otherwise I would have been freaking out even more than I already am in between appts/sonos. FINALLY today is the day I have my next u/s and I am so super excited I cannot even contain myself! I couldnt sleep, I am sick to my stomach, I just hope all is well in there with little baby bean!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Agreed! I have my 12-week appointment next Wednesday, and I can't wait. I worry constantly as well, so the appointments are reassurance for me. I don't think it's a very eventful appointment (just listen to the h/b and go over my bloodwork results), but any chance to hear the little one's h/b is wonderful!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"