Success after IF
Options

Preconception Mompetition

Hi everyone, forgive me if this has been posted, but its so funny and everyone here "gets it"

In other news, my babies turned 1 yesterday! We had a big b-day bash the weekend before Thanksgiving and one year pics yesterday. I will share when I get them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY5ZDMLpXUU&feature=player_embedded

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Preconception Mompetition

• Options
    i'll never get the competition there:) but that is funny:)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

OMG...I am peeing myself.

I take a page of Taking Charge of Your Fertility and snort it.  That is hilarious!

Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    snort it on an OPK stick is what I thought I heard:)
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
  • Options
    Bahahaha.
    imageimage

• Options
    Oh yeah, roll it in Taking Charge of your Fertility and snort it off of of an OPK stick!
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imagecharmcitygirl:
    Oh yeah, roll it in Taking Charge of your Fertility and snort it off of of an OPK stick!

I am going to use that line at some point:)

Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • Options

imagecharmcitygirl:

LOL that was hysterical

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"