Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Anyone have a Combi Coccorro?

I'm looking into getting one of these when our new addition comes so that I can have both kids RF for a while.  DD's Marathon will only RF in the middle because we have a small car, so I'm thinking of putting her into the Cocorro until our second LO is ready for a convertible seat and then putting DD back in the Marathon, but FF (She should be between 2 and 2.5 at that point).  If you have a Cocorro, does it last RF until your child is 2 or will your child outgrow it?  I think the recommendation is 36in RF, but I don't know about seated height.  Thanks for any input.

Re: Anyone have a Combi Coccorro?

• I have the key lime one.  Love it!!  DS is still rear facing in it and has been in there since about 6 months when he was too heavy to lug around in his infant seat.

I think it's perfect for the stage you are describing, especially in a car.  I am looking into upgrading to a Britax when he outgrows it and I have another little one that needs to use it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

***Nestie Bestie w/ TheDeatons***

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• we got it for Gray b/c in my old minivan his britax would not fit rear facing behind the driver's seat (where we had him)... the combi fits great - it's a lot shorter.

gray is my smallest child- about 50th percentile for everything- so he'll fit in it until he's 2y/o easily - and then we'll turn him forward facing in the britax we have for him already.

i could not fit my other bigger kids in it until 2y/o though... b/c they are so big.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"