Nurseries and Baby Gear

XP: Pack n' Play Question

I'm looking for a pack n' play that has both a bassinet and changing table attachment, but that does NOT have music, vibration, electronics, or a mobile (though I'd be willing to compromise on the mobile).  Does this even exist?

I really wish BRU would allow you to narrow choices by these options.  Does any other site let you do this?

TIA!
"Discovery consists of looking at the same thing as everyone else and thinking something different" ~Roger von Oech

Re: XP: Pack n' Play Question

• if you sort graco pack and plays by price (low to high), they have a couple of basic pack n plays that have a bassinet, changing table, and mobile without the fancy stuff. 
    Have you seen my monkey?
  • everything is mix and match. Our PnP came with a changing table, mobile, and a music/vibration module, but you don't have to put anything on you don't want to! We never put on the module, and I'm taking the changing table off too, because it's totall BS -- sags and leans.

I do not recommend the changing table, and the newborn napper is pretty much a waste, too. The bassinet feature is all you need (that's when the mattress is up high, and they all do this). 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"