Infertility
Options

Sorry for any offense

Sorry if I offended anyone with a prior post. I have deleted it. I did not think it was out of lines by any means, but someone said it was flippant? Which was totally not meant to be. It is something that it is open and widely discussed here.

So if anyone was offended or upset by the post, my biggest most sincere apology, it was never intended to be that way!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sorry for any offense

• Options
    YGPM :)
    TTC #1 Since 11/08 - Dx: MFI & PCOS
    7 IUIs = All BFNs
    2011: March IVF #1.2 = e/p @ 6w: May IVF #2 = BFN: July sFET #1 = BFN

2012: Jan We're Certified FC/A Parents
    May IVF #3 = c/p
    June-Nov Foster Mommy to M (Toddler)
    July FET #2 = BFN
    Aug FET #3 = BFN
    Sept-Nov Foster Mommy to Baby Bella (Newborn)
    Nov HSG/Sono = Clear!
    Dec FET #4 = BFN

2013: Feb FET #5 = m/c @ 6.5w
    May-July Foster Mom to H (8 yr old girl)
    June/July/Aug IVF #4 = Freeze All
    July = Unofficially Adopting T (10 yr old boy)
    Sept FET #6 = TBD
    **PAIF/SAIF Welcome**
  • Options
    I missed it and now am very curious what it was about...
    Crohn's resulting in colectomy with J-Pouch surgery in 2000/2001.
    TTC since August 2008
    IVF#1: BFFN; IVF#2: BFN; FET with new RE: BFN
    IVF#3: ER 1/15; ET 1/20; Beta#1 1/29: 339!
    Twins girls born via c/s at 37w/3d!!
    "Let it go, this too shall pass."
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just went back and read it and do not see where it was offensive, flippiant etc. It sounds like you were just being really positive about your IF journey and hopeful for you and everyone else here. I didn't see why people would get bent out of shape about it. Also, it was also labeled accordingly so that if someone was having a bad day they shouldn't have opened it. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I missed it, but from what Lyse said, I'm sure it was fine. I would like to think that this place is for all of us to voice our problems and worries and just vent about the situation we are in. We are all going to be in different places in our lives and we come here for the support and friendship.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Thank you IVF for our little miracles!!
  • Options

Bella: YGPM back! Thanks hun :)

Thank you for your support ladies. It was meant in the most loving, lighthearted way! I am so positive for all of the ladies on this board,a nd trying to stay positive for my first IVF experience as well. Positive thinking breeds positive results (hopefully, lol). I love you ladies, and I was really upset wtih myself thinking I would have offended any of you! I never meant too, and I hope you still accept me being here :)

((Big Hugs)) Thanks Ladies for your support!!!

• Options

imageAmers8301:

This!!

• Options
    I didn't see the post, so i dont know what it was about but I know you're a sweet person and had only the best intentions. It's nice you wrote this post though, for the folks who might have been offended :)
  • Options

I did see, and I wasn't offended by it. Sometimes people just see things differently. You were just being excited. You never can gauge how some people take things. I'm sure I've unintentionally offended someone here ;). Don't worry, but it was very sweet of u to apologize.

PS-i don't think the poster meant to "offend" u either. I think she was trying to say, some people might be saddened by the thought. So I say no one worry, no harm done!

• Options
    imagescooterq:

imageAmers8301:

Aww babe, you sound just like me. I hate thinking that I've ever offended anyone and am quick to apologize. You're a doll! I'm sure you meant well. I'm sorry if some were having a tough day and didn't receive you well. It happens. And, you've now done what is necessary to smooth things over. You're a gem! 

Married '02, TTC May '05

Dx -Ute cancer, DOR from cancer treatments, and embryo quality issues. NOV 2010 CANCER FREE
    2005-2011= 3 Rounds of Clomid, 5 IUI's, 3 IVF's- ALL BFN's
    After 7yrs TTC, 5yrs of ute cancer, and 11 failed IF treatments, we got a surprise BFP! So thankful!

Gemma Grace born 09/30/12

Phillipians 4:6,7

• Options

imageetoyama:
    I didn't see the post, so i dont know what it was about but I know you're a sweet person and had only the best intentions. It's nice you wrote this post though, for the folks who might have been offended :)

this, you are very sweet to write a post and apologize for whatever it may have been that offended anyone. 

::PAIF/SAIF Welcome::

TTC since July 2008
    IUI 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF #1 C/P, FET 1,2,3 BFN
    IVF#2 BFP

it's a girl!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    LAdies, you are all so amazing I'm on the verge of tears for all of the support you've given! THANK YOU ALL!!!! :):)        ((Big Hugs to all))
  • Options

imageetoyama:

ditto!!

• Options

I didn't see the post either, but I'm all about the positivity...so bring it on! 

You're sweet for posting this for those who were offended.  

• Options
    imagevanessagorc:

I did see, and I wasn't offended by it. Sometimes people just see things differently. You were just being excited. You never can gauge how some people take things. I'm sure I've unintentionally offended someone here ;). Don't worry, but it was very sweet of u to apologize.

PS-i don't think the poster meant to "offend" u either. I think she was trying to say, some people might be saddened by the thought. So I say no one worry, no harm done!

I definitely did not mean to offend her, flame and definitely wasn't trying to be mean.

OP---Thanks for apologizing. While I'm not over here anymore, I stay in close contact with many who are and we talk outside of the board. So, I am "privy" to things/feelings, if you KWIM (PMs aren't the only way to "talk" to other posters), and just wanted to address it as I don't want to see anyone's feelings hurt. Don't feel bad or anything. With so much pregnancy loss on the board, things that may seem innocent/benign can really get to people.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"