June 2011 Moms
Options

Nervous about NT scan tomorrow

Its at 2:30.  Ugh, how am I supposed to get any work done?

I have mom and H coming along for support.

Do I need a full bladder?  I didnt get any info on whether I did or not.

Wish me luck ladies?  I'm praying for a healthy baby barista!

Re: Nervous about NT scan tomorrow

• Options

I was told not to pee within 1 hour before the appointment. It was rough because they took me an hour late. I was dying!!

Good luck tomorrow!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Fingers crossed for you! Mine is at 9am, and I'm hoping I sleep tonight :) It's been 5 weeks since the last appt and u/s and I can't help but worry sometimes that there's not really a baby growing in there...it will be a relief to see it again.

I called my doctor's office, and they confirmed I needed a full bladder, but I think I've seen others on here say the opposite, so you may want to call in the morning to be sure. 

Good luck :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is at 2:00. I have to go alone :-( I was told to have an empty bladder. Good luck tomorrow!
  • Options
    Mine was at (supposed to be 1:10) today and I was told to go to the bathroom at 12:30 and then drink about 20oz water. So I did. They didn't get me in until like 1:40 and I had to pee so badly! haha...Good luck tomorrow! It's going to be great!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Hi! I'll do an intro in another post, but mine is tomorrow too and I was told to have 3 drinks of water 1 hour before. Isn't it interesting that there is so much info going around?
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Goodluck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I didn't have to prepare at all. Good luck!
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"