Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

EBF and AF?

I have a huge sore throat for the past week and it gets really bad at night.  The whole house is very sick which = rough 2 wks.  I also feel very crampy like I am getting my period which has only started today.  I EBF and still no AF.  LO is 19 wks.  Maybe its a sign?  Has anyone had AF while EBF? 
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: EBF and AF?

• Options
    Mine started really early.  I will tell you though, I had cramps that felt like I was in labor again.  Not fun. 
  • Options
    I got AF back when DD was about a month and half old and I was EBF. The cramps to do such and it made my supply dip drastically during that week. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I EBF and AF came back after 4 months.  The cramps weren't that bad though, better than before I got pregnant.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

• Options
    I haven't yet after almost six months.
  • Options
    No sign of her here either. She came back at 5 months with my first DD and I was ebf her also
  • Options

imagekatcarls:
    I EBF and AF came back after 4 months.  The cramps weren't that bad though, better than before I got pregnant.

AF came back after 5 weeks for me. My cramps weren't too bad, but it did affect my supply.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I had one at 11 weeks postpartum, skipped a month, and have been menstruating regularly since then, so 4 altogether so far.  DD was EBF up until 2 weeks ago when we started solids.  The worst is it kills my supply every month.  I'll start panicking that I'm drying up, then a couple days later AF shows, then a few days after that DD stops acting like she's starving at the boob. and we're good until the next month.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    ebf came back after 3 months PP supply dips during AF

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

imageimageimage
  • Options
    I haven't had AFs, but I've had a lot of intermittent AF-like cramps the past couple weeks (and a head cold). But no AF. My friend said she also had cramps for a long time before AF actually came, so maybe it's not her?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"