Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Frustrated (Vent)

I had a D&C on 11/16/10. We found out that it was a molar pregnancy. I have been having to go for blood work every week and we are playing the waiting game to see if my hormome levels are going to go zero and stay there. It has to be at least a year before we can even start thinking about trying again. My husband has been so great and supportive, and that he is dealing with his own grief and disappointment. I am trying to stay stong for him and supportive of how he is feeling. We also have a 2 1/2 year old daughter to stay strong for and care for. I am just so frustrated that all of this happened. I am also nervous and scared for so many reasons. I am scared that my levels won't go down. I am scared that I won't be able to get pregnant again. I have great people around me who have had m/c's before but I don't want to burden them with how I am feeling or thinking. I also feel that I should be getting over this and moving on, but I don't feel like I am.

Thanks for listening (well reading).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Frustrated (Vent)

• Options
    I agree with vinceandang, I don't think giving yourself a time limit is a good idea.  If you honestly feel like you should be moving on a little more than you are, maybe you can talk with a counselor?  If you're not comfortable with that, I think talking with your friends who have experienced a mc is helpful.  They can be very supportive, and the things they say make sense, because they honestly understand how you're feeling.  ((hugs))
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

11.10.10 from my belly to my heart at 11wks 5days

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"