Parenting after a Loss

Waaahhhh 210oz of BM gone to waste... pity party for 1 please!!

FML!!!! Our power went out yesterday and was out for less than 6 hours... all of the bags still had ice crystals so according to everything I read online last night it would still be okay... This monring my mom moved all of September into my grandma's deep freezer that already had my Nov stash in there... Well all of my Oct stash (except for 3 bags) now needs to be thrown out... I guess when the power went back on, my fridge malfunctioned and is not working anymore... we originally thought it was maybe because there was so much milk in there that the vent was having a hard time refreezing everything... I am sooooo pissed and sad. I feel like a milked cow now...Crying

ETA: My mom called a hospital here and they said no where in Hawaii takes donated breastmilk....

BFP #1: 10/17/08 EDD: 6/24/09-missed m/c; d&c on 12/8/08 BFP #2: 11/7/09 EDD: 7/15/10-Cabe born on 7/9/10 BFP #3: 10/7/11 EDD: 6/20/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker A Butterfly lies beside us like a sunbeam and for a brief moment, its beauty and glory belong to our world. But then it flies on again. And though we wish it could have stayed we feel so lucky to have seen it. In loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia.

Re: Waaahhhh 210oz of BM gone to waste... pity party for 1 please!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"