Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Under tornado watch..

I have never been through a tornado..Ever!! Since about 9PM all channels have issued a tornado watch warning. About 15 mins ago, they said for everyone to go to shelter. We live in a very secure house, and both boys are in the middle room fast asleep. I am in here with them bumping LOL, just sitting here waiting for them to say it's over. We get these all the time. So entertain me, what's everyone doing?
I support fellow bumpie's Etsy site. Check it out! wpaperco.etsy.com

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker

Re: Under tornado watch..

• Options

I went through one when I lived in Plano briefly.  It was crazy.  I ended up in the bathroom under the stairs with my DS who was 6 months, my nieces who were 2 and 4, and the nanny.  We had to stay in there for about an hour.  No fun. 

Then we spent the next day returning pool toys around the neighborhood and driving around trying to find ours. Stick out tongue

Hope it passes you by quickly. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagegrapeape73:

I went through one when I lived in Plano briefly.  It was crazy.  I ended up in the bathroom under the stairs with my DS who was 6 months, my nieces who were 2 and 4, and the nanny.  We had to stay in there for about an hour.  No fun. 

Then we spent the next day returning pool toys around the neighborhood and driving around trying to find ours. Stick out tongue

Hope it passes you by quickly. 

Omg that sounds awful!!!! We always have warnings, never a watch though. DH is running around like a crazy man. haha

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm here working on details for my new venture.  :o)  If you need good shelter, you can always come here! 

-- stay safe!

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage image
    Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
    TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)
  • Options
    imagesunflowergrl:

I'm here working on details for my new venture.  :o)  If you need good shelter, you can always come here! 

-- stay safe!

On my way!!!

• Options
    Watch is over!!!

• Options

imageHollywood214:
    I have never been through a tornado..Ever!! Since about 9PM all channels have issued a tornado watch warning. About 15 mins ago, they said for everyone to go to shelter. We live in a very secure house, and both boys are in the middle room fast asleep. I am in here with them bumping LOL, just sitting here waiting for them to say it's over. We get these all the time. So entertain me, what's everyone doing?

Coming from a state where we experience many tornado warnings/on the ground tornadoes during the year, nothing is a very secure building. I'm glad your safe and I'm SO jealous that you're in a tornado watch!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

In my bag
    d90
    50mm f/1.2 * 28-85mm (Macro) f/3.5-4.5 * 70-300mm f/3.5-4.5
    Opteka Fisheye Adapter * Lightscoop
  • Options
    Looks like your tornado watch moved my way. I hate this weather!!! DH is staying home from work until this weather passes. We're under a flood warning as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"