Eco-Friendly Family

I learned my lesson

Dont ever loan out items that you really want back!  I loaned my NB diapers and am missing 5 KLOs, a prefold and a BG.  I also loaned one of the soothing sounds stuffed animals that plays the heart beat and that is missing.  UGH, I was trying to be nice to a family friend.  Lesson learned!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I learned my lesson

• Even though it was a very good friend, I wrote down every cover that I lent out recently.  She would have replaced them had they not come back, though - any chance your family friend will do the same?
  • yeah, i've had a similar bad experience. Sucks.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageNic&Susie:
    Dont ever loan out items that you really want back!  I loaned my NB diapers and am missing 5 KLOs, a prefold and a BG.  I also loaned one of the soothing sounds stuffed animals that plays the heart beat and that is missing.  UGH, I was trying to be nice to a family friend.  Lesson learned!

That sucks. I'd probably send them a casual note and ask if they have the other 7 diapers around or the toy - take a casual tone, like they just must have overlooked them when packing them up. And pray they didn't throw them away. 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • imagepapagena:
    Even though it was a very good friend, I wrote down every cover that I lent out recently.  She would have replaced them had they not come back, though - any chance your family friend will do the same?

I typed up a diaper care sheet and at the bottom put an inventory of what I was loaning her.   She thinks they are in her laundry room and never got put back after she sunned them but it was like pulling teeth to get her to bring me the ones she brought back.  They really dont have the $ to replace.  The inlaws of this girl are good friends with my inlaws.  It was an unplanned pregnancy and I was trying to help them out.  So I will probably have to deal with what she lost!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"