Cincinnati Babies
Options

Noah went to bed without his paci :)

I just thought I'd add the the excitment here!  We weren't planning to try again tonight but we went with it because of DH's bad luck today!

I sent him out the Lowes while I was at work today to get a replacement part for the fan in the nursery.  He had Noah with him and when he went to leave his car wouldn't move when he put it in drive, then it wanted to go in reverse when he put it in park.  It's only 1 1/2 years old...that should not be happening!  So in the pouring rain he had to call a tow truck, so my Mom went and picked up Noah because she's got a carseat.  So she took him back to her house until I could get him after work.

Well she didn't have his paci or loveys because they were at our house (they don't leave his bed) so he ended up falling asleep in 30 minutes at her house with no crying.  So we decided to run with it.  We went out to dinner and talked up being a big boy and throwing away the paci.  Then took him to target and he picked out a new lovey and a Thomas toy.   He fell asleep in 1 hour with barely any crying!  Let's just hope it continues tomorrow....DH will be here all alone with him for naptime!

There's my exciting news for the day....continue on :)

Re: Noah went to bed without his paci :)

• Options
    That is very exciting! I hope he goes with the excitement of the new toy and forgets all about it.
  • Options
    Awesome about the paci! Sorry to hear about the bad luck with the car, though. Why do car malfunctions always have to occur in inclement weather? I hope it's an easy (and free, if you have a warranty) fix!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah DH had to attempt to change a poopy diaper while sitting in the car so neither of them got soaked.  Luckily it's still under warranty so hopefully we won't owe anything. 
  • Options

We bought a Minnie Mouse lovey for DD, and we told her that it is her Binky baby.  She had to give us her binky to have Minnie with her.  She raised a fuss one time.  I asked her to give me her Minnie to get the binky, and she refused.   No problems at all.  Hang in there.  It will work.

I hope your car is ok soon!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Yay! Hope it went well last night!
    Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56