Success after IF

When it rains it pours!

Well I mentioned that I thought Brady got sick from someone at his party, that infact happened. My husbands bird brain Aunt brings her kid to the party who was home sick for a week! nice right? Well I took Brady ot the ped today and they are concerned about his breathing now. He sounds like he is struggling to breath so they have me doing treatments, YAY fun with a 1 year old who doesnt want any part of it. If his fever does break by tomorrow I have to call her again because she doens't like that his fever had been high for 2 days now. Poor kid can't sleep without me holding him!

On to Jordana....stupid GI calls today wants her in this office tomorrow to run more tests because she only poops when she has enema. He mentioned surgery as the next step but is waiting to see her again.

Did i mention the entire time we were at the ped Jordana and Preston were fighting in the stroller? Oh yeah FULL BLOWN blood bath!

Now on to find childcare for tomorrow. Need someone to watch the boys and since brady is sick i have to try to con my mother or sister since I don't want anyone else with him

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: When it rains it pours!

• I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. 

Last minute doctor's appointments are so hard.  Praying for no surgery and that your mom or sister can watch your boys.

• imageLCB34:

I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. 

Last minute doctor's appointments are so hard.  Praying for no surgery and that your mom or sister can watch your boys.

What makes it even harder is the appointment is 8:15am! Jordana doesn't even wake up till 10am most days so i have to wake her up by 6am the latest so we can get out of the door at 6:40am because of traffic and the regular travel time. Still waiting for my sister to answer me

• Loading the player...
  • Oh goodness, you poor thing! Geez, I hope your mom or sister will come through for you!

oh and i couldn't help but smile, your siggy pictures are just too cute!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • You need a break, girl!  Wish I was closer to help out!
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh no. So sorry you (and your LOs) are going through this.
  • Sorry you are dealing with this - hope the storm blows over soon!
    Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"