May 2011 Moms
Options

if you suffer from sciatica

I just got the best ever prenatal massage.  I was in a shiiiitload of pain immediately after but after I walked around a bit I felt great.  I still feel good.  She said next time I come she'll work out my side more.

I hope I get $$ and gift cards for there for Christmas because I'll get a massage every month until I deliver.

Today is day 2 and I still feel awesome.  I can walk a regular stride with virtually no pain. 

Re: if you suffer from sciatica

• Options

I've only had the occasional pain from it. But I bet that massage was amazing!!

Have you tried yoga stretches to help releive the pain? I know the cat stretch (I can't remember the name of the series of poses) is supposed to relieve the pressure in your spine and take pressure off that nerve.  You could also try child's pose.  Might work in between massages! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsDink:

I've only had the occasional pain from it. But I bet that massage was amazing!!

Have you tried yoga stretches to help releive the pain? I know the cat stretch (I can't remember the name of the series of poses) is supposed to relieve the pressure in your spine and take pressure off that nerve.  You could also try child's pose.  Might work in between massages! 

no, I can't even get on my knees
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It sounds fantastic and I very rarely have sciatic pain. I want one just because.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Wow, I was seriously just about to post about sciatica. The backs of my upper thighs all the way up to my bum has been KILLING me since i got home this evening. It felt like muscle spasms and I googled it..I wasn't sure if it was too early for me to be feeling it though. But boy, does it HURT!

America's Next Top Mommy! 3 years of infertility = well worth the wait <3<br> BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I've had it since 6 weeks.  The massage therap. massaged all around my quads and hips....she said it all connects.  It's crazy.
  • Options
    I got struck with it yesterday.  It is like lighting bolts every so often when i walk from my bottom down my thigh. I am NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS!! Didn't have it with my daughter :(  I am so tense today to see how it progresses - not too bad right now - but worried how it will be in a bit. oh well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"