Secondary IF
Options

***2IF weekly check-in***

Hello Ladies,

I hope everyone stateside had a Happy Thanksgiving!  GL to everyone who is testing this week!

Also, would anyone be interested in taking over the weekly check-in?  I have a feeling I will be on here a lot less once I start nursing?I?m not coordinated enough to do it and have a free hand for the computer

IVF/FET CHECK

Amer19 starting Lupron 11/29

LABOR WATCH. 

waitingforbaby#2

To our pg 2IFers - please let me know your EDD so I can add it to the list!!!!

To all the Ladies cycling or in the 2ww - Keep strong!  We are all rooting for your BFPs!

Welcome to the new faces!  It's great to have you here even if it has to be because of IF.  Ours is a special kind of journey that we share on this board.  Newcomers are always welcome! 

As always, everyone is welcome to post your updates here.  If you want to be added or removed please let me know.

lovesnack

hope4us

rach1015

mrs.officeryum

AgathiP04

mariebelle

LilSurferGirl

here4u

SummerbrideDC

Maple_9

katezta

Baby_Austin7/25

hoping4more

frapadr

JMay

vanmilkshake

Kelly415

Aimers6

Soon2Bmrs.AGEE

AmandaMacD

Amer19

Bubblytoes

sarahgcapecod

ERICA21779

Firefightersgal

byrne15

kcswifey

MRSDNA

tx*mom

EastCoastMum

Kamcfarlane

spinach

MandynStephen

611bride05

mbs427

meb101103

jgilesslp

melissawillr

Congratulations to our recent BFP's!!

Kellyloveszach  EDD 6/8/11

Uteandbuff EDD 4/30/11

Oneandonlyyou EDD 4/12/11? It?s TWINS!

MrsMoher EDD 3/29/11 ?It?s a GIRL!

utgirl2 EDD 3/11

schoolsoutbride ? It?s TWINS!

sbride03

ChristyD_TTTC#2 ? EDD 1/28/11 ?It?s a BOY!

sommerayne

TessCPDF ?EDD 2/4/11

MandyMiller EDD 2/6/11 _It?s a BOY!

LuckyH EDD 1/28/11

Houston 2010 ?It?s TWINS!

Jerseymomma  EDD 1/26/11- Team GREEN!

Wifey006 EDD 1/21/11

Shaunie EDD 1/16/11

mn*plumm EDD1/14/11

VAL215 EDD 1/1/11

mita0523 EDD 1/7/11

Tripmomma EDD 1/2/11 ? It?s a BOY!

alchris EDD 12/25/10 ? It?s a GIRL!

queenbone EDD 12/18/10- It?s a BOY!

2IF Nursery - Welcome to the world little Miracles!!

Smbd ? It?s a GIRL!

Triple7s- Baby Boy, Christopher

bride526

Iluvadam? Baby Boy, Jack & Baby Girl, Lila

Frankie ? Baby Girl, Holly

angw79 - It?s a GIRL!

SarahMN -Baby Girl, Lucy

MrsGabbs4Ed? Baby Boy, Evan

Eyenerd?Baby Boy, Michael

MinnEMsota ?Baby Boy, Finn

Luckiest03- Baby Girl

Firsttogo ?Baby Girl, Gwendolyn

mrs.a.butler ?Baby Boy, Logan

JosiPeaches ?Baby Girl, Catherine

SeptGirl05- Baby Boy

Irishdo ? Baby Boy Finnian & Baby Girl, Agnes (RIP Agnes)

ougrad1? Baby Boy, Hudson & Baby Girl, Landry

VandRicky ?Baby Boy, Christian

Butterbean52 ? Baby Boy, Max

Brougham7-15-06 ?Baby Girl, Audrey

kristyn&ken ? Baby Boy, Sawyer & Baby Girl, Noelle

KellyOsu23 ? Baby Boy, Blake

disney04 ? Baby Girl, Kendall

Meringue57 ?Baby Boy, Henry

Onemorelittleone 

Mhop -Baby Girl, Maggie

Sunshine173 ?Baby Girl

ttangel98 ? Baby Boy

hibiscus2007 -Baby Boy, Jackson, Baby Girl, Sophia, & Baby Boy, Colin

Jillrock96- -Baby Girls, Cecelia & Charlotte

SweetieP -Baby Girl, Natalie

MrsTeejer ?Baby Boy

RRHsMom ? Baby girl

DSU98 - Baby Girl, Ashley!

SLM05 - Baby boys, Jonathan, Brandon, Christopher

isabella22 ? Baby boy

CHI-06 - Baby girl

Doozieanne Baby boy, Ethan

hopeful9 ? Baby girl, Lila

Hawaiibridegrm ? Baby boy, Jenson

slsbride ? Baby boy, James

Mrs.LisaP - baby Girl

mrsmiller06 ? Baby Girl, Alyssa

Ladavis ? baby Girl, Piper

mrs.viv07 ? Baby boy, Gabriel

LisaK2B ? Baby Girl, Ally

Calips ? baby boy, Beck 

Home_slice - Baby Girl, Emma

Craziheazo ? Baby Girl, Bella

Bestthingscome - baby Girl, Lily

Tonya_G - baby Girl, Lily 

Firsttogo - Baby Boy, Lincoln 

Jacksonville - Baby Boy

Adelepenguin - Baby Girl, Kathryn

Shawmich - Baby Boy, Grant

Mr&MrsS - Baby Boy,  Nolan

Francisca - Baby Boy, Callum and Baby Girl Rachel

QOTW: Do you participate in Black Friday shopping?  Or do you already have all your holiday shopping finished already?

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: ***2IF weekly check-in***

• Options

Update:  Everything looked good on the growth u/s.  Dr anticipates that baby should be about 8.5 lbs by the due date, DS was 8 lbs 6 oz.  Dr. still thinks a c/s would be better than trying labor, but will wait and see

QOTW: No, I am not a morning person so I'd never get up early to go shopping.  However I think I'll go to a local bookstore today because the local cupcake shop will give you a free cupcake if you show a receipt from today from a local store.  I'll do a lot for a free cupcake :)

Married 9-4-04

***PM me for my IF history***

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Update: I started Lupron on Wednesday. The shots aren't nearly as bad as I thought. They are quite painless actually. I start stims on Dec. 8 (on long lupron protocol). I am so excited and hope this works. We are all OOP so all of our money is riding on this cycle! QOTW: I am doing all online shopping this year but I did score some good deals online today! I am an avid shoppers but can't stand the crowds during Black Friday.
    Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -- Dale Carnegie DS: Born 2007 TTC #2- Diagnosed with secondary infertility, after 18 months and failed IUIs, we achieved success with IVF #1 DD: Born 2011
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Nothing new here, I am getting my next appt. and ultrasound on 12/3...can't wait! I am now 31 lbs up...and have at the most 35 days to go!

A pic of me from last night...I think this may be the last time I squeeze into non maternity jeans and tops, thank goodness for the belly band and loose tops LOL!

QOTW: Nope I am not much of a shopper and for sure not that early with those crowds...yuck.

photo 203b9128-895f-464c-a378-ff73eaf8c1ce_zps4de57ab1.jpg
    Xander, Hayden & Lily 5 1/2 and Jericho 3 My Blog!
  • Options

I'm 9dpo and had a substantial temp rise this am.  I am trying not to get my hopes up too much.

My girls are full with more milk the last couple of days than they had been lately (much to DS's joy), but that makes me nervous bc I though milk was supposed to dry up with pg, so that's a good start at being a wet blanket on myself.

No Black Friday shopping, though we might run out to REI to confirm the color and size of a particular pair of boots my mom is getting for me for my birthday.   My shopping isn't done, but except for my BIL's bday and Xmas, I do at least have planned out what everyone else is getting. Which is HUGE for us.  MIL, DH, DS, Mom, me, BIL, all of us have birthdays between 11/14 and 12/13. Which is why I'm not going to totally panic about 2IF until we don't get pg next March, as that seems to be when our families are fertile! Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Update:  I am triggering tonight and having IUI on Monday morning.  Fingers crossed that this is my cycle!

QOTW: I went out on Black Friday once and I will NEVER do it again...it was a mad house.  I've barely started my Christmas shopping.  I like to procrastinate Embarrassed

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options

No update here!  Still on my break cycle.

QOTD:  I guess I am the crazy one who did go out yesterday to get a few things.  I had bought something for myself the day before and when I got home it didn't seem to fit right so I wanted to try a different size.  Some of the stores weren't that bad, but Gap was a mad house with their 50% off everything sale going on.  There was a line (about 10 min wait) outside just to get in and then an hour long line to pay.  Thank God I didn't want to buy anything.  I remember when the day after Thanksgiving shopping was more peaceful and relaxing...not anymore now that it's called Black Friday.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options

Update: Well everything had been status quo (just like any pg lady likes it), until stupid me WAY overdid it this weekend.  On Friday night we cleaned, got up early to shop Saturday, then did family pics, then I stayed on my feet for hours on end cooking, and had several girls from HS over for a girl's night and stayed up until 1.  I was really stiff Sunday morning and then had contractions every hour/half hour for most of the afternoon on Sunday.  Today so far everything is good, so much so that the OB nurse told me I don't need to come in today for monitoring the contractions.  They did move up my next OB appt thought because of it.  So hopefully baby stays right where she is for several more months!

QOTW: I usually do go BF shopping... kinda.  We go to one store before we come in to work.  This year we weren't all that impressed and most of the stuff was online anyways, so we just went online for some stuff and did the smart thing and stayed out of the stores.  We have our family done (the three of us) and my niece and nephew, but we have to get all the adults still.  I plan to go online and get everything.  :)

Mr & Mrs - 10/15/05
    Elijah Matthew - 5/3/07 ~ Adalyn Rosemary - 3/23/11
    imageimage
    *Photos by Kacy Cierley*
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Update:  In the middle of my Injectible IUI cycle after not ovulating last month and finally got my AF the day before Thanksgiving. Hope everything goes well because I am leaving out of town for a business/vacation trip.

QOTD:  This is the 1st year that we went black Friday shopping, we started Friday at around 5:30 am, we got some good deals, the crowd wasn't too bad. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Update:  I'm in the 2ww and have been getting that itch to POAS, but have kept it under control.  I know it's too early as it's only 10dpiui, but I'm really curious to see if I get a BFN so I'll know that the trigger is out of my system.  I keep thinking how devastating it would be to get a BFP on Sunday only to have my beta on Monday and have them tell me that it must have been some left over trigger showing up.  )c:  I'd feel more confident in a BFP after getting a BFN earlier in the week.  Does that make sense or just sound like I'm thinking crazy?  LOL!!!  

QOTW:  I've always been anti-Black Friday, but was somehow roped into going with a friend last year and I surprisingly LOVED it!!!  We went again this year...didn't even go to sleep until late Friday morning as we headed out at 11:00 Thursday night.  We both scored some great deals and that's all I think about as I'm standing in line either out in the freezing cold or waiting inside to check out.  Plus, we have fun watching all of the die hard crazies who take it way too seriously!  (c; 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"