Multiples
Options

Thank you, stranger @ Target...

This man walked up to me today while I was shopping with my LOs at Target. All he said was, "You look very composed for having two that age."

I thought it was a pretty nice comment. Most people just ogle the babies and make comments like, "Wow you have your hands full!"

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Thank you, stranger @ Target...

• Options
    That's a very nice thing to say.  I always appreciate when people tell me how calm we look.  It's another ballgame at home, but we put on quite teh show in public!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageHaven1:
    That's a very nice thing to say.  I always appreciate when people tell me how calm we look.  It's another ballgame at home, but we put on quite teh show in public!

Couldn't have said it better myself! I was close to saying, "Well yesterday I felt like pulling my hair out, but today's a new day!!" but held my tongue. Stick out tongue

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That was nice... i'm gonna be the one that gets, "the look"....i know it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageHaven1:

that's how i feel as well! 

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Very nice compliment he gave you.  It always seems to go nicely when we're out too... people are surprised at how good they are while we're out.  Then we get home and the mayhem begins!

I have the same 2 Target oneies you have for my DD and DS that's in your siggy.

Big Smile

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    haha.....luckily *knocks on wood* sarah and char are usually well behaved little snots <3 at home, and when we go out.....well aside from wanting to climb and explore they are good.  We have a mom of triplets here on post, and the only time all three behave is when they are out.....they just fall asleep (all at the same time!  she pointed out) in their stroller.
  • Options

imageHaven1:

This is exactly what I was going to say. I also get the "Wow you have your hands full" comment ALL THE TIME!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"