Washington Babies

Forgot my Pump at Home

And my boobies are engorged and I am soOo uncomfortable right now. Thankfully, DH is picking me up at 4:00 p.m. I have two pads to prevent leakage but man oh man, my boobies haven't felt this horrible since my milk came in!

Never, ever, ever, forget your PUMP at home ladies! It is the worst. 

I'm scared that if I move the wrong way or laugh, that I am going to have a soaked shirt. 

Have any of you ever forgotten something that you needed for either yourself or LO? 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Forgot my Pump at Home

• Yep. I've gone without my pump once before too. It was awful. Then I decided to buy a manual to keep at my desk just in case. I bet you will be SO happy to see your little man today!
  • Oh I am counting down the minutes. This awful... So painful. I have not been this uncomfortable in a long time. Never again.
  • Loading the player...
  • This is my big fear.  I've already written a post-it note for myself for tomorrow so that I don't forget it.
  • I'm so doing that in the morning. I would have asked DH to bring it to me but he would have complained. Tongue Tied

Sticky note is so going on the front door as soon as I get home.

• I forgot the little valves once, and suffered until DH got home from work and could drive to meet me halfway with the valves.  I swear it looked like we were doing  a deal, as we met behind a grocery store and did the exchange.  I then sped back to work and pumped like crazy to relieve the pain!
    J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"