Stay at Home Moms

Holy December Birthday Parties

My DD just got her 5th invitation in the mail for December Birthday parties.  I am not complaining and love love to go to all the 2 and 3 year old bday bashes.  The last invite is for a 2nd birthday for a little boy and they are going to have clowns, a magic show, balloon animals, face painting and a petting zoo.  So exciting--actually I think the most exciting part will be all toddlers running from the clowns. HA HA HA

What are you doing for your lil beans upcoming birthday party? I am all out of ideas. 

Re: Holy December Birthday Parties

• We're planning on renting out Disneyland for the afternoon and then having Emeril come over to cook for us all.  But that is just for DS#2's 1st birthday party, not sure what we're doing for DS#1 yet.
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder

• Psssssbt. Disneyland & Emeril that is nothing.

I am letting Gisele have a SPA day with all of her little friends. I am taking them to get mini massages as well as manis and pedis. Everyone will be served icecream by a talking purple unicorn.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageStacyc625:

by a talking purple unicorn.

I just lol'd.  I don't often do that but this persons posts are so bizarre and over the top and I just love the purple unicorns!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageStacyc625:

Psssssbt. Disneyland & Emeril that is nothing.

I am letting Gisele have a SPA day with all of her little friends. I am taking them to get mini massages as well as manis and pedis. Everyone will be served icecream by a talking purple unicorn.

*jealous I didn't book the purple unicorn!

Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • imageMrsBalletStar05:
    imageStacyc625:

Maybe for DS1 you can book 'em. He fills up fast- so act now. And you need an 'in'---  I will give you my info and he might give you a nice discount. I didn't book the unicorn's sidekick- the juggling monkey. I thought that might be a little over the top.

• imageStacyc625:
    imageMrsBalletStar05:
    imageStacyc625:

Maybe for DS1 you can book 'em. He fills up fast- so act now. And you need an 'in'---  I will give you my info and he might give you a nice discount. I didn't book the unicorn's sidekick- the juggling monkey. I thought that might be a little over the top.

DS wants a tractor party. Do you think the juggling monkey will juggle while he rides a big tractor around our 100 acre farm while the purple unicorn serves cake and ice cream??

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imagejnksmom:
    imageStacyc625:
    imageMrsBalletStar05:
    imageStacyc625:

DS wants a tractor party. Do you think the juggling monkey will juggle while he rides a big tractor around our 100 acre farm while the purple unicorn serves cake and ice cream??

I checked the juggling monkey's website- there is an additional charge for anything over 50 acres. But if you are going to spring for the sidekick monkey and go BIG- then you are just going to have to fork over more dough since your crib is so big~!

• I'm planning on inviting all DS's friends over for a slumber party and feed them breakfast in bed.

Try and top that one ladies! LOL! 

image Mommy to Barbara 11/8/05, Elisabeth 5/13/07, Loukas 12/23/08 and Lazarus 09/25/12
  • imageHarrietNJMommy:

I'm planning on inviting all DS's friends over for a slumber party and feed them breakfast in bed.

Try and top that one ladies! LOL! 

aw, man - I do believe we have been topped!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"