Attachment Parenting

Wraps from Etsy?

I was looking at CD's on Etsy and came across a bunch of RS so I searched for baby carriers and came across some that I think are nice (looking).  What are your opinions?

BabyEtte Gauze Wraps
Silk Wrap by lilpeeperkeepers
Woven by lilpeeperkeepers
Linen by lilpeeperkeepers

The wraps and RS by lilpeeperkeepers are beautiful, are they worth buying?  I am specifically looking for a wrap, not a RS.

Smile

Re: Wraps from Etsy?

• These are awesome! But a bit pricey - I got my Moby for $35 and if your LO hates the wrap, that's alot of money down the tubes. Maybe start with a Moby to train the LO and buy one of these if your baby loves it? But thank you for the links - I might ask DH for one of these for Christmas!

• IMO, not really worth it.  The wovens aren't true wovens, they're more like a really thick cotton gauze.  I would rather save my money for a Vatanai, Girasol, etc. 

I will say that if you really want to get a gauze wrap off of etsy, babyette does have very good quality and some very pretty selections.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekwinters87:

IMO, not really worth it.  The wovens aren't true wovens, they're more like a really thick cotton gauze.  I would rather save my money for a Vatanai, Girasol, etc. 

I will say that if you really want to get a gauze wrap off of etsy, babyette does have very good quality and some very pretty selections.

We could even stalk FSOT for you.

• We are always happy to stalk!  I think Jolynreed's stalking skills are better than mine now :)  (wipes away a happy tear, I'm so proud! lol)
  • imagejolynreed:
    imagekwinters87:

IMO, not really worth it.  The wovens aren't true wovens, they're more like a really thick cotton gauze.  I would rather save my money for a Vatanai, Girasol, etc. 

I'm lusting after a 4.9 BBSlen Papaya (on sale for $68 on Nova Natural!), it's on my birthday/Christmas wishlist but I don't think I will be getting it for either.  DW doesn't think baby items are good gifts, that I should be more selfish and get something just for me.  Sigh.

I stalk FSOT all the time but don't have the money to buy anything from there right now, I keep hoping Santa will bring me a wrap.

• imagebutterflygrooves:
    imagejolynreed:
    imagekwinters87:

I'm lusting after a 4.9 BBSlen Papaya (on sale for $68 on Nova Natural!), it's on my birthday/Christmas wishlist but I don't think I will be getting it for either.  DW doesn't think baby items are good gifts, that I should be more selfish and get something just for me.  Sigh.

I stalk FSOT all the time but don't have the money to buy anything from there right now, I keep hoping Santa will bring me a wrap.

Lol, at this point in my -ahem- "addiction" the wraps are for me, not Grace.  But Hubs tends to feel the same way your DW does.

• imagekwinters87:
    imagebutterflygrooves:
    imagejolynreed:
    imagekwinters87:

Lol, at this point in my -ahem- "addiction" the wraps are for me, not Grace.  But Hubs tends to feel the same way your DW does.

90% of my birthday/Christmas list is baby stuff, wraps, mei tais, CD's...  I doubt I'm going to get any of it but a girl can dream can't she?  I just want to be prepared when a little one comes knocking at our door.

• I'm addicted to wraps too...If it was just for the baby, I guess I would have one black wrap. And that would be it.

Ha!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"