Parenting after 35
Options

Siggy pic help please

Hey ladies,

I introduced myself a couple of weeks and haven't been back, the LO keeps me busy. LOL Can someone help me figure out how to make my siggy picture smaller please? TIA

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Siggy pic help please

• Options

Oh my!  A lot of us use tinypic.com.  You can upload your picture and choose the size you want, and it will spit out the html you need for your siggy.

Good luck!

• Options

I use photobucket.com. Upload your photo and then just make sure you "resize" it. Most people use the preset sizes - either small or medium. Copy and paste the HTML code.

Good luck and good to see you again!

PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageKristelRobin:

Oh my!  A lot of us use tinypic.com.  You can upload your picture and choose the size you want, and it will spit out the html you need for your siggy.

Good luck!

Ditto.

Usually "Thumbnail" or "Website/Email" sizes are good for the siggy pic.

Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options
    imageKristelRobin:

Good luck!

I used tinypic.com. I didn't realize you can choose the size you want.

• Options
    Awwwww... what a sweet little peanut ya got there!
  • Options

She's gorgeous!  Look at her beautiful black hair!

I use tinypic.  When you upload, look for the "resize" option, there's a drop-down menu.  I use "website/email" size. 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"