Babies: 6 - 9 Months

A picture of me close to my chubbiest weight (PIP)

When I met DH in 1998 I weighed 150 lb. This picture was in 2005. I wore a 26/28 and a 3x was getting tight. I probably gained an additional 20 lbs more at my heaviest. I might need to post this on my fridge.

hehehe I forgot to add my picture from before the weding last year.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A picture of me close to my chubbiest weight (PIP)

• I weigh more than when I first met H as well that's even being back at my pp weight. What is it about relationships that make you gain weight?

ETA- You added that second pic after I wrote this. You look great!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Girl..I think you're beautiful no matter what, but kudos to you on losing so much weight! That's quite inspirational. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageanabell0920:
    I weigh more than when I first met H as well that's even being back at my pp weight. What is it about relationships that make you gain weight?

Comfort. I stopped working out and dieting. I seriously gained another full grown human being. I was 20 lbs away from my pre-husband weight when I got pregnant.

Edit: Ana that is not the now picture. The now picture is inbetween.

• imageMCMoo23:
    Girl..I think you're beautiful no matter what, but kudos to you on losing so much weight! That's quite inspirational. 

I am trying to motivate myself to go back to my pre-wedding weight. I am 50 lbs away!!

• You can do it! I still have between 10-14 lbs to go depending on the day. It's slow going, but I'm determined!
  • imagemisscharlotte04:
    You can do it! I still have between 10-14 lbs to go depending on the day. It's slow going, but I'm determined!

So you need to lose Rachel Zoe or Nicole Ritchie and I still need to lose Justin Biever

• When I met DH I was 16 and playing volleyball 6 days a week.  I gained a bunch after I met him, but now I'm back to only 10 lbs above my skinny-ass high school athlete weight, which makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

When I quit BFing and/or C outgrows his allergies I'm going to turn back into a fatty.   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"