TTC After a Loss

Micheal Jackson Wii Game (NTTCALR)

Everytime I see the commercial for the Wii game the Micheal Jackson Experience it makes me want to get up and start dancing lol. We have a Wii and I am really starting to think about asking BF for this for Christmas but know that he would laugh at me. LOL.

Has anyone else seen this or have it or want it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d

Re: Micheal Jackson Wii Game (NTTCALR)

• I haven't seen it!  Sounds fun as hell though!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • I saw the commercial a few days ago and thought it looked so fun too! I was in a wedding in October and we did the thriller dance at the reception, it was way fun.
  • Loading the player...
  • I see it at work all the time! It comes with a glove Wink
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • imagehopefulelise:
    I was in a wedding in October and we did the thriller dance at the reception, it was way fun.

Oh that sounds like fun. :) Being a dancer I love choreographing and would love to do a dance like that when we do get married. They seem like such fun.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers ANGELS ARE GIVEN WINGS AND TAKEN BACK TOO SOON --- We love and miss you soo much Kacie Rae --- 9/11/10 --- born sleeping at 29wks2d
  • It comes out on the Kinect for Xbox in March and I will for sure get it!!
  • I do love me some Michael Jackson!!!  Why can't that come out on PS3 or the Wii???  All the fun games seem to be coming out on the xbox lately!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagevflipo:
    I see it at work all the time! It comes with a glove Wink

It comes with a glove!?  Going to google it now!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
  • imagetlcW0714:
    I do love me some Michael Jackson!!!  Why can't that come out on PS3 or the Wii???  All the fun games seem to be coming out on the xbox lately!!

Its available on the Wii right now. I looked for it and it was all sold out when I was black friday shopping. I think krisnogard meant that thats when it comes out for Xbox Kinect.

• I hadn't heard of this. I would love to try it!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• OMG DH thought it looked like the most awesome thing EVER!!! I might get it for him just for kicks
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I haven't seen it yet either, but I am intrigued!
    * PAL/PgAL Bumpie & NBC-Twi Nestie * imageBloggity Blog BFP #1 in 2001 ? natural m/c @ 9w4d ? TTC our first since 2009 ? BFP #2 on 8/25/2010 ? natural M/C @ 7w6d on 9/25/2010 Clomid cycle #1 @ 50mg = BFP #3 on 1/1/11 ~ EDD 9/14/2011!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"