Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

BJCS VS. Britax b-ready

Torn between the 2... I love the fact they they  both convert to a double stroller later on. The upside that i found with the b-ready is that both seats can recline wihen used as a double vs. the BJ which doesnt seem to be able to. Other than that, Id love to hear everyones opinions. TIA
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: BJCS VS. Britax b-ready

• Options
    Find a store that carries them and try pushing them both.  I found that I kicked the rear seat of the b-ready without it even being reclined.  It would be difficult to use the rear seat in a reclined position and still be able to push the stroller.
  • Options

imagesomegirl425:
    Find a store that carries them and try pushing them both.  I found that I kicked the rear seat of the b-ready without it even being reclined.  It would be difficult to use the rear seat in a reclined position and still be able to push the stroller.

We have the BJCS and considered the britax be-ready....read a couple of my posts

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/45877047.aspx

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/45849952.aspx

def test drive both of them and see for yourself in person. 

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagesomegirl425:

What I did not like about the Britax B-Ready was this exactly...the seat looked so awkward down there and hard to reach the storage compartment.  

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
  • Options

You really do need to see both IMO...

I did not like the BReady, but know of one person on here that has exchanged their CS for the BReady

I thought the B-Ready was HUGE compared to the CS. I did like how the BReady handle was more adjustable, but that was it for me.  I much prefer the seating options, size and performance of the CS.

GL!

• Options
    My issue with the CS is like i said in my OP....i dont think you can recline the seats with both seats on...am i wrong? I am on ly having one baby right now so it wouldbt be a problem for now but im trying to be pro-active :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagenickcrazy16:
    My issue with the CS is like i said in my OP....i dont think you can recline the seats with both seats on...am i wrong? I am on ly having one baby right now so it wouldbt be a problem for now but im trying to be pro-active :)

we also bought the CS being pro-active since we plan another baby soon....but I am pretty sure you can 

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
  • Options
    imagealegaga4u:

You really do need to see both IMO...

I did not like the BReady, but know of one person on here that has exchanged their CS for the BReady

I thought the B-Ready was HUGE compared to the CS. I did like how the BReady handle was more adjustable, but that was it for me.  I much prefer the seating options, size and performance of the CS.

GL!

yes it was g8orell....maybe you can pick her brain 

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
  • Options

imagenickcrazy16:

We have the city select and love it! Yes, you can recline both seats as long as they are facing you. Facing outward it will not work. 

• Options
    Yup, I returned my CS for the B-Ready. I'm VERY happy with it! I have a FB album of pictures if you wanna check them out. Since I made the album, I've gotten the lower carseat adapter which lets you put both the carseat and the bassinet (although Britax does  not advertise that) in the lower position. I hated the CS...it was way too long as a double and I didn't feel the carseat was that stable in it. I do disagree about accessing the basket...the back (where the child sits)...is completely open...then all 3 other sides have zippers to access
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That stroller makes me claustrophobic just looking at that bottom seat.    Seeing those photos makes me really glad I got the BJ City Select.  I love the stadium seating the BJ offers. 
    Miscarriage at 17 weeks. Our baby girl went to Heaven on 4.3.08. Miscarriage at 5 weeks in July 2008. Miscarriage at 4 weeks in June 2009. Delivered Baby #4 on 2.23.10. Our baby girl had Triploidy. TWIN BOYS BORN 12.20.10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I LOVE my B-Ready and personally did not like the CS.  I would try to find a store where you can use them both.  When I was purchasing my LO was about 7 mths old and I found a couple at the store looking at strollers and they let me use their 3 yr old.  I hated the CS because the seats are so much shorter than the B-Ready and the way it handled when trying to push it.  Very front heavy also.  I LOVE the basket on the B-Ready along with the seat, the way the baby fits/sits and the handle of the stroller.  This is actually our 3rd stroller.  I started with a Britax Chaperone, then the City Mini and by far love the B-Ready.  I am willing to answer any questions I can.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"