Cincinnati Babies

Entertrainment Junction rave

If you haven't been yet, their holiday journey is worth going to.  We just returned, and DD had a blast.  There were lots of little Santas hidden along the main train display.  She really enjoyed finding them.  The holiday area had a really nice Christmas themed train display, a working carnival, and some photo areas for DIY photos. We ended up in the indoor playground for quite some time (of course).

Then you walk through the fun house areas to get to the North Pole.  Mrs. Claus was in her kitchen baking, and she gave DD a cookie.  Santa was fabulous!  Very patient with my very freaked out little one.  He worked at it until she finally started talking to him.  Our photo was a family shot since she would not let us move away from her.  Santa gave her a stuffed panda from his bag.  It was VERY nice, and making a special visit over there for the holiday stuff.  No crowd today was a big bonus. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Entertrainment Junction rave

• I've been looking for something to take my godson to and this sounds fun. Did you have to pay for admission? I've never been there.
  • That sounds awesome!  I'm glad your DD had fun.  Maybe we will try to get up there, I think Justin would really get into it this year.

You need to post some pics on FB.

Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
    Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
    imageimage
    imageimage
    The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler
  • Loading the player...
  • Cool. We're supposed to do the North Pole Express again with MIL next weekend, but I was considering going there instead. Maybe we'll make the hike over.
  • imageFozzy0802909:
    I've been looking for something to take my godson to and this sounds fun. Did you have to pay for admission? I've never been there.

Yes, there is a charge.  It is $14.95 for adults, I think $7.95 for 3-12ish, and 2 and under are free.  If you have to pay more than 2 admissions, check halfpricecincy.com for a 4 pack of tickets for $30.  Definitely get the "do it all" admission, which includes all the holiday stuff.

• I just got the email with the Santa photo files. <3 FYI if you buy the 3 photo package, you can get those in any pose, but you get all of the shots emailed to you in high resolution files, regardless of what they printed for you.  I will FB them later tonight.

• I want to add, on cincysavers.com, there is a discounted admission - I think it is $30 for four admissions (as opposed to $60). Might be worth it depending on the mix of kids/adults!
  • I agree! We took my 18-month-old nephew last week, and he also had a blast. He sometimes has a difficult temperament, but he did fabulously with both Mrs. Claus and Santa. I was very impressed by the Santa! Mrs. Claus told us that she and Santa are married in "real life", too, which I thought was cute :).
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageKaraMGM:
    I agree! We took my 18-month-old nephew last week, and he also had a blast. He sometimes has a difficult temperament, but he did fabulously with both Mrs. Claus and Santa. I was very impressed by the Santa! Mrs. Claus told us that she and Santa are married in "real life", too, which I thought was cute :).

I didn't know they were IRL married.  Love that.  Both of them were really great with the kids.

• I'm glad you mentioned this! We saw a model train at the Christmas tree farm yesterday and Ellie was obsessed. We said then we needed to take her there. Maybe we'll head there Friday.

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"