3rd Trimester

3rd tri?

TheBump has been directing my to 3rd tri since 27 weeks. I thought it didn't start until 28?

Can I join you all now either way? I miss Hyfa on 2nd tri :(

BabyFruit Ticker
Married 1/20/07
DD Born: 2/18/11
LO #2 EDD: 10/16/15

Re: 3rd tri?

• Come on in and welcome to third tri! 
  • I followed Hyfa's scent over here a few weeks ago. They haven't called the attack dogs on me yet. I'd say it's safe to come play.

::pulls hat over face and collar around trench coat up::

imageBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • imagemandaree:

I followed Hyfa's scent over here a few weeks ago. They haven't called the attack dogs on me yet. I'd say it's safe to come play.

LOL!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 1/20/07
  • I think 28 weeks is technically the start of your third trimester, but I doubt anyone minds if you sneak in earlier. :) Gives you a peek at what you have to look forward to - or dread I guess. Enjoy the tail end of your second trimester - things get interesting from here on out. lol
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers image image Photobucket
  • Your Pregnancy Week by Week says third tri starts at 27 weeks so I go by that.
    imageimage 
  • imageBrideNamedMeg:
    Your Pregnancy Week by Week says third tri starts at 27 weeks so I go by that.

Woo Hoo!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 1/20/07
  • It's the internet, you can post wherever you want. lol I can't handle the gender posts anymore so I started coming over here a couple of days ago.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • imagemandaree:

I followed Hyfa's scent over here a few weeks ago. They haven't called the attack dogs on me yet. I'd say it's safe to come play.

Wait a minute who let you in?

Release the hounds.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemagdalina.h:
    It's the internet, you can post wherever you want. lol I can't handle the gender posts anymore so I started coming over here a couple of days ago.

Me too! Its great to know what everyone is having but it gets overwhelming. Along with the "I think I felt the baby move" posts.

BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 1/20/07
  • i think you are third tri already if not then your last days on second tr which means the posts are repetative and boring by now so who can blame you for wanting to come on this side :) welcome.
  • imagemagdalina.h:
    It's the internet, you can post wherever you want. lol I can't handle the gender posts anymore so I started coming over here a couple of days ago.

exactly why I wanted out of 2nd tri...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Okay, but only because you mentioned me specifically.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"