Parenting
Options

mickschick

you look great!  noticed your ticker, after noticing how great you looked in the holiday card pix.  did you follow a certain program?  ww?  i need some inspiration. :)

Patty Matt 4/7/05 and Sean 12/14/06 image

Re: mickschick

• Options

Thank you!

January of this year I decided something had to be done so I went on this counting calories and excercising kick. I worked out every day doing Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred and then after that was over I did the Jillian Michaels Fitness Ultimatium 2010 on a 6 month resolution and then went back to 30DS after that. (I'm on a break now but will resume again in January to at least the daily workout).

When I was doing the calorie counting I tried to stay between 1000-1200 calories in a day. When you're making wise choices about what you're eating it really is enough calories. I'm not counting calories anymore (I did that through July) but I still pay attention to what I'm eating. I didn't realize until I paid attention HOW MUCH I was eating. It got to the point that I was eating literally 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 2 dinners a day (on top of snacking) b/c I felt bad about throwing the kids leftovers in the garbage.

Good luck!! It was hard but it was definitely well worth it!

• Options

Thanks!  I didn't realize until I paid attention HOW MUCH I was eating. This is so true for me.  I am inspired!

Patty Matt 4/7/05 and Sean 12/14/06 image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"