Cloth Diapering
Options

NCR: Odd paypal question...

I purchased something from an ebay seller today. However, I didn't buy it through ebay (long story) but the seller sent me an invoice through paypal. I paid it, but I kept getting an error message. However, when I go back and look at it it says "pending", but I didn't get a receipt for the payment or anything.

I have bought TONS of stuff through paypal in the last 3 weeks, and I have never had this happen until now. What does this mean? If I tried it 3x does that mean that I paid 3x? And why does it still give me the option of paying if it says "pending"?

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: NCR: Odd paypal question...

• Options
    Did you pay with a different form of payment IN paypal by any chance? For example the other purchases recently you may have paid with a paypal balance and this time you paid with a credit card?
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Options
    I have paid by credit card and by my bank account. I think this time I actually used my debit card though.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"