Austin Babies

s/o skinny jeans - legging recs

Any recs for leggings?  I've been looking, but they all seem so thin/cheap to me.  I would prefer something that will hold up & not pill after one wash, KWIM?

Re: s/o skinny jeans - legging recs

• I'm cheap and just bought a pair at Target for $6.  I know I've seen some on the Express website, I always have good luck with their clothes so I'm sure the leggings would be good.  I have coupons, let me know if you want them.  I don't have it in front of me but if you decide you want them I'll get off my lazy butt and look to see what amount off it is.
  • I have some Target ones, and while they are on the thin side, they haven't pilled at all.  My favorites are from Nordstrom though, the Hue brand I think, and they were ~$17.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto target, I have a pair from last year that I've worn quite a bit and hasnt pilled at all.
  • imageamycory2008:
    I have some Target ones, and while they are on the thin side, they haven't pilled at all.  My favorites are from Nordstrom though, the Hue brand I think, and they were ~$17.

Score.  I'm going there tomorrow for lunch.  :)

• Express makes awesome leggings.  The Gap has the best skinny jeans and I'm usually not a fan of their jeans.  They're called the always skinny jeans.

12 dpo: HCG = 184 Progesterone = 34
    14 dpo: HCG = 529 Progesterone = 24.6
    My Blog
  • I'd say Hue as well!  If you want them to cost a lot but last a couple of years, though, go for lululemon's wunder unders.
  • i'm a bit of a legging-a-holic.  hey, having a stomach this big with elastic in style is message from above, don't ya think?

hue- love them, fit a bit more snug
    target- wash great, haven't shown wear.  the jeggings haven't held up quite as well as the cotton style
    old navy- jeggings are super thin, but look good after one wash, then stretch out around the leg and you have to wash for a snug fit again.  cotton ones are great- still a perfect color without pilling.

• I have some that I really like from the Gap, but I got them earlier this fall and don't know if they still have them. The black ones have not faded to that grey-ish tint like some of my Target ones have. 
    Business Cat. image
  • Another rec for Hue brand - love them!  You could also find them at Nordstrom Rack :-)
    image Bloom Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"