VBAC
Options

Allastair's Mom

To answer your question about the hospital, I would like to deliver at Jordan Hospital, which is in Plymouth. If I can't do it there, they are affiliated with New England Medical Center (Tufts). I don't live as close to Jordan as  I used to, but the only hospitals around here are in the South Coast group (Toby, St. Lukes, Charleton) None of which I would really feel comfortable going to. Overall, the care I received at Jordan was very good, and I loved the l&d nurses, so I am really hoping the hospital changes it's stance. From what I have been told, it's Anesthesiology that's holding out. Where did you deliver your VBAC?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Allastair's Mom

• Options
    Hi! Sorry....I'm traveling and haven't been online.  Sounds good...so glad you like the team there!  I was at Mt Auburn in Cambridge and loved it there :)  Why would anesthesiology be holding out...weird!?  Why would they have a say?  (or am I confused?)
  • Options
    I think anesthesiology has a say in conjunction with the surgical team, they want L&D nurses to be able to scrub up and hand over the utensils (I have no idea why this is such a big deal) I get the impression it's hospital politics mostly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"