Parenting

PsIP: Movie Date with my sweet girls.

I Took K&K to see Tangled yesterday while L was in school. We had lunch at Red Robin and walked around the mall and Target for a bit shopping for L a Cmas outfit and a long sleeve white button up shirt for me.  (no luck on me a shirt but did find L a cmas outfit at Target)  They didnt budge from their seats and loved every minute of the movie.  We were the only ones there (1pm show on a Monday)  It was a great movie and now I cant wait for it to come out on DVD.  K&K now talk about Rapunzel non stop.   Highlights of the day were: watching the girls dance in Red Robin while waiting for our lunch dancing to the songs that played during the credits Kennedy saying "I love you and dont eber want to lose this day with you" (her word for forget)  as we walked out of the theater. watching them hold hands and be sooo sweet to each other all day We had such a wonderful girls day and I cant wait to do it again.   (dont worry, I had a date with L when How to Train your Dragon came out and plan to do something with him again soon)    

Re: PsIP: Movie Date with my sweet girls.

• That's adorable.

I've never taken DS to the movies. I just don't know if he'd sit still that long.

AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • To sweet and the pictures are too cute, I adore our motherr daughter movie dates, or just dinner with her alone it is so special and she talks about it foreverr.
  • Loading the player...
  • So adorable. Glad you had such a nice day!
  • #6#6 member

I took all 3 by myself to see The Princess & the Frog when it first came out.  I was scared $hitless they would go nuts but told them before we went in that they first time they got up and misbehaved we would all be leaving.  They kept telling each other to behave.  :)  It was funny.  They sat the entire movie except when a song came on they stood up to dance. 

My problem was the first movie they ever saw in thater was Up and my mom, gma and sister were with us.  It was constatnly up and down switching seats, run to the potty, spill popcorn, buy more popcorn, more seat switcing etc.  I forbid my mom to come with me to TP&TF even though she really wanted to.  I told her I wasnt wasting money to see it and the kids not sit down and watch it.  They didnt watch hardly any of Up.  It was a HUGE difference in how they behaved. 

You should try it at least once.  :)  There is a Yogi Bear movie coming out soon and then Cars 2 comes out in the summer.  I cant wait to take L to see Cars 2.  (will probably take the girls too but he will be the most excited)

• We also like that moved a lot! The pics are too cute.   DD and I did a double date with one of my friends and her DD to see Princess and the Frog. MIL, my mom and I took DD and DS.   DS is a "runner" however he sits through movies.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love her word for "forget." :)

Here's our Tangled moment (popcorn mouth and all):image

"image"
    Ethan {1.11.10} & Malia {12.28.06}
  • Awe.  I was just thinking I want to take L to the movies again.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • #6#6 member

Nesser,

Love the popcorn kiss pic.  :)  So sweet.  Rockin the 3D glasses as well I see.  I keep forgetting to get the kids size for myself. Those adult ones are HUGE and fall off my face.  

r9  You should deff. take L to see a movie.  I have heard great things about Megaminds if you havent seen it yet.  If he doesnt think Tangled is a girlie movie like Landon did it is a great movie.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"