Parenting

Feeling that December dread...

I could whine on and on about birthdays, parties, planning, Christmas, gifts, holiday cards, decorating, waiting for doctors, extra work at school, etc, etc, etc

December is so overwhelming for me, I wish I could enjoy it but I'm such a wreck.

DD1 12.18.06 DD2 9.18.08 DD3 EDD 5.10.2012 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Feeling that December dread...

• I am so with you.  The two older girls have birthdays within two weeks of Christmas.  GL getting through it all! 
  • Hugs.  It IS overwhelming.   Hope everything turns out for the best with the doctors.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel your pain.  The boys birthdays are within a week and a half or less of Christmas and every single weekend between now and mid-January is taken up with holiday parties -- two of which we're hosting (in addition to two birthday parties).  If being pregnant this month isn't enough to keep me from being done with three, I don't know what would be.  I'm already miserable and the real joy hasn't even started.

I'd love to be able to slow down and just enjoy it all, but there's no time!

• Amen, sister. See my post about DS birthday for my list of grievances.
    AKA KnittyB*tch
    DS - December 2006
    DD - December 2008

imageimage
  • Right.there.with.you!  Which is why I've been drinking every single night.  I love, love, love the holidays, but since becoming a wife, daughter in law, sister in law and mother the responsibilities that accompany the holidays have mounted on my shoulders and overwhelm me.  It realllly takes away some of the fun spirit of the holidays!  I almost had a panic attack this morning thinking of ALL of the things I still need to get done!  Isn't that silly!?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imager9stedt:
    Hugs.  It IS overwhelming.   Hope everything turns out for the best with the doctors.

Thanks, this kinda helps me keep everything else in perspective

DD1 12.18.06 DD2 9.18.08 DD3 EDD 5.10.2012 BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"