Success after IF
Options

lvblvd

Way to make a pregnant woman cry...Stick out tongue

"Things that I will need to repeat and to be repeated to me are: this is so, so temporary. Any hard phase we happen to be in will pass. I will look back on these days fondly, and miss them terribly. The days of tiny babies are fast and fleeting, and need to be cherished. We are undeniably lucky."

You said it perfectly in your blog!  I think I got teary because I know this will be our last baby!

On another note-could your boys look anymore like Paige?!?  They are all so stinking cute!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: lvblvd

• Options

Thank you so much!

I could have used someone telling me this today.  The funny thing is, I thought the babies would be what is tough.  But the babies are great! Super easy, good-natured, great eaters, etc.  It is my daughter who is learning to adjust that is having a hard time.  But it's all good.  

I am also learning to focus only on the task at hand.  If I try to plan my day or think about what future days will be like, I freak the F out.

And yes - they look exactly like their sister (especially Jack), and I love that!!

So thank you : )  I needed this after today haha 

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"